Finally....

Options
missjewl
missjewl Posts: 214 Member
I finally got my Insanity today. I have done the P90X and found it great but ever since I saw the commercial for Insanity I been itching to get it. It's now it's here.... I'm starting Monday July 2nd... wishing me luck!

Replies

• jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Starting Monday too! Feel free to friend request me if you want to follow each other on our wall. Are you doing it by yourself or with someone? My husband says he's on board with me and I hope he sticks to it. I've done a lot of bootcamp classes, personal training etc., but nothing like P90X or Insanity.
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    Good luck! I'm just finishing week 3 and really like it. :)
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I just finished the first month and am starting the recovery week tonight. It's definitely the hardest workout I've ever done but I've really enjoyed it. As Shaun T says: "I'm smiling cause I love it!"
  • missjewl
    Options
    Starting Monday too! Feel free to friend request me if you want to follow each other on our wall. Are you doing it by yourself or with someone? My husband says he's on board with me and I hope he sticks to it. I've done a lot of bootcamp classes, personal training etc., but nothing like P90X or Insanity.

Well... was suppose to start today but messed up my back. Going to the chiro in the morning. Gonna have to reschedule for next Monday. But for sure will start! I plan on following the nutrition guide as best as possible too! Im all alone in this journey :) Same with when I did P90X. My hubby kept saying he was gonna check it out and give it a try but has yet to even look at it.
  • msarcia2u
    msarcia2u Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started today as well and I'm getting more sore by the minute. I have no clue what I"m in for tomorrow but am committed. I am glad I found this group. Can't wait to see your progress.
  • missjewl
    Options
    I officially am starting Monday coming... chiro told me to take it somewhat easy for the rest of the week as i had a severe pinch in my back. the swelling is starting to go down and im feeling much better than yesterday.... cant wait to get started!
  • Rex1612
    Rex1612 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm so excited for all of you! I just finished the first week (Day 6 was this morning.) It's a hard workout but I think I really love it.
    My husband is doing it as well and we are both just so excited even this first week I feel results. (Not sure I can see them yet)

Feel free to friend me - I would love to have some friends to talk about this and encourage!