EM2WL has changed my life and it's only been 2 weeks

LioshaM
LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
"This is a mental battle. All mental. If you can stay strong in MIND, the rest can, will, and DOES fall in to place." 31prvrbs

EM2WL has changed my life. Never would I have considered lifting weights. I've been cardioing thinking that's the way to lose weight and pushing to burn 400-600 calories, although my legs remained flabby, smaller, but flabby. These ladies and the group has changed my mindset. I now enjoy food. I had my first piece of fried tilapia and it was wonderful. I had some candied yams (1/2 cup) and it was outstanding.

When I was watching the calories and staying below 1600 and sometimes netting at 900 (and I thought that was a great thing to do)! I would have never had fried anything or candied anything. I track everything I eat and now I do other forms of activity... because I have the energy to do so. Blows my mind! I have pulled weeds, raked mulch, stuff I would always be too tired to do. I now have energy and I love it.

Keep pushing, EM2LW is a lifestlye, not a short term goal to get to a lower weight or move past a plateau.

And in these 2 weeks I have lost 6 inches and 2 pounds. I guess I really wasn't doing a VLCD, LOL!

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    cheers! so happy that you are loving food AND treating yourself right! Loosing weight & inches is the cherry on top :heart:
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    That's awesome! And motivating, thanks for sharing!
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Thats great to hear! Good luck with your journey! :)
  • Zylayna
    Zylayna Posts: 728 Member
    Congrats! and I love the repost of Kiki's quote! :happy:
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Great to hear! Thanks for sharing!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Wonderful!!!! I love reading posts like these!! Keep up the great work!
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Great to hear how well you're doing!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    "This is a mental battle. All mental. If you can stay strong in MIND, the rest can, will, and DOES fall in to place." 31prvrbs

EM2WL has changed my life. Never would I have considered lifting weights. I've been cardioing thinking that's the way to lose weight and pushing to burn 400-600 calories, although my legs remained flabby, smaller, but flabby. These ladies and the group has changed my mindset. I now enjoy food. I had my first piece of fried tilapia and it was wonderful. I had some candied yams (1/2 cup) and it was outstanding.

When I was watching the calories and staying below 1600 and sometimes netting at 900 (and I thought that was a great thing to do)! I would have never had fried anything or candied anything. I track everything I eat and now I do other forms of activity... because I have the energy to do so. Blows my mind! I have pulled weeds, raked mulch, stuff I would always be too tired to do. I now have energy and I love it.

Keep pushing, EM2LW is a lifestlye, not a short term goal to get to a lower weight or move past a plateau.

And in these 2 weeks I have lost 6 inches and 2 pounds. I guess I really wasn't doing a VLCD, LOL!

This ^^^^
    Thank You for sharing this I needed to hear it.