Welcome to the Challenge!

Options

Replies

• jennw3ll
    jennw3ll Posts: 1
    Options
    This is going to be an exciting month. I look forward to losing any amount of % just as long as I gave it all I had. Good luck to all.
  • lodeannalo
    lodeannalo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi,

So excited to join this challenge! My 4% will be 10.2 pounds. This will motivate me to push my excercise up a notch this month. I can't wait to meet other people who can help motivate me to get this weight off once and for all.

Deanna :smile:
  • cbendorf13
    cbendorf13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    HI,
    This is also my first challenge. My 4% will be a little over 8 lbs. I am hoping to get myself under 200 and this is a great motivator. Thanks

Christin
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hello All,

I'm Tam and you can count me in, I love these monthly challenges. 4% for me is right at 10.3lb. Last month I was in a 10+ lb challenge is did pretty good, so I'm exited to have a another 10+ lbs off me. This month I will be starting the Supreme 90 Day program. So combined with my morning walks/jog I'll be doing the S90. Can't wait to see what it does for me :happy:

Good Luck Everyone:flowerforyou:
  • vpraffetto
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been gaining & losing the same 10 lbs for a little over a year now...am tired of the yo-yo dieting! I discovered MFP about 6 months ago but haven't logged or kept track of anything until this past month. I'm excited for this challenge. I'm at 178 lbs now and my 4% will be 7.12 lbs, but want to make it an even 8 llbs for July. Wishing everyone luck and feel free to add me as a friend, I need all the motivation I can get :)
  • CharlestonTiger23
    Options
    Count me in for 8 pounds! I have lost weight using MFP before and have recently fell off the wagon. I found the daily food tracker very helpful but this time I am looking for people to hold me accountable. Excited to start tomorrow because today is my birthday and somehow I am not sensing much self control tonight ;)
    Some of my personal goals:
    Drink more water
    5 days a week physical activity
    Curb my serious bread addiction

Good luck to all!
  • lamadre1
    lamadre1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to this challenge. My goal is 5 pounds and I'll appreciate any and all support.
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends!!! My name is Kimi and I am a 35 year old Mom, Wife, and Daughter! I started this journey at 218# and my current weight is 181! I am SUPER EXCITED to start the JULY CHALLENGE with all of you! :flowerforyou:

4% of my current weight is: 7.24#, so I am going to be BOLD and set my personal July goal at 10 pounds! WHEW!!!!:love:

Thanks so much for creating this group! I invited my Mom to join, too!

Kimi:smile:
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Lianne - I'm aiming to lose 10lb - GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • wheelah68
    wheelah68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Kristin. My goal for the month of July is to lose 8lbs! I am in! Good luck to all!
  • DeborahMichelle1
    Options
    Hi everyone! My starting weight is 182 so I will aim to lose 7 pounds by the end of July. I just stopped drinking soda and aim to drink more water and get more exercise. I also have a goal to log in daily with what I am eating. Good Luck everyone!:smile:
  • meljofield
    meljofield Posts: 79
    Options
    I am in! 155 today so 4% is 6.2lbs. HERE WE GO!!
  • TarynLgh
    TarynLgh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm Taryn! I'm ready to lose at least 4% (6.5 lbs) in the month of July. June was a great month for me (1st month on MFP) so, I'm on a roll! My weekly goal is to exercise 4 times a week too.

Good Luck Everyone!!
  • SRitzy
    SRitzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    He, everyone! I'm Sandy. I'm at 190.4 lbs today, which means a 4% loss (or 7.6 lbs) will bring me to 182.8. Keeping on track, that is just what I need to loose in order to hit my goal weight before the holidays (which is my Christmas gift to myself this year). Very excited to do this!! :smile:
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello Every body my name is selena curretly i weigh 205, 4% would mean i need to lose 8.2 pounds!
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Michelle and I'll be shooting for 4% loss of my current body weight of 179 (7 lbs in July). I've lost 58lbs in two years and still have about 20-25lbs to goal weight of a normal BMI. I'm starting P90X July 1, so a new workout for me may help change things up. What a great challenge!!
  • adorable42181
    adorable42181 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting this challenge at 216.6, so my 4% goal would be 8.6 pounds. But I think I can challenge myself to lose at LEAST 10 pounds. I am so excited and ready to beat the scale up. Add me for encouragement!!!
  • mco72775
    mco72775 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and I am excited to take on this challenge. A 4% loss for me would be 11 pounds .... a little steep.... but I am going to try my hardest to accomplish it. Good luck to everyone.
  • epfox86
    epfox86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am Liz. I am going to try to start July off with a bang and I thought a challenge would help keep me motivated in July. I am currently at 157 so my 4% loss would be close to 6.5 pounds which is a lot but not impossible. I am trying to get in shape for my wedding next June. :)
  • holley75
    holley75 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Don't be overwhelmed Scott. you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. we are here for support and encouragement. friend me if you want. Happy to help if I can.