Hi.. I'm new and needing some advice!

Options
Mirm99
Mirm99 Posts: 3 Member
Hi mommas!.. I'm 25 yrs old and I've lost a total of 60lbs ad I'm downto my last 10-15lbs and I'm stuck!!!!.. I've been literally at 142.8 for like 2 months and I've increased my cardio reduced my calories then I was told to increase my calories bc I wasn't eating enough so I did and I lost a lb and gained 2 and now I'm up and down between 142 ad 143...

Idk what to do.. Im so close to my goal but yet so far.. Lol.. Anyone gone through this??

Replies

• nancycola
    nancycola Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm not a mom but if you're stuck you might want to try switching up your exercise. Not give up what you're doing already but maybe switch one or two days with something else. Instead of running, try swimming or climbing or zumba or just something else. Your muscles may be in a rut and not being challenged enough.

Maybe the same thing with food. Maybe rotate out a few new staples from what you're used to so give your metabolism a boost. Less dairy and processed carbs for more greens, veg and fruit. I don't know what you're diet is now, btw. It's just a suggestion.