fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    All packed for my "Reset workout"

Lol

North Dome, Yosemite here I come.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Mike, I see this as a NSV victory for you! You were able to take a step back, reassess, and make adjustments. Very proud of you!

DITTO!!!! Super proud of you!!!!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Great life lesson, have a great hike...oops, I mean work out: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Mike, I see this as a NSV victory for you! You were able to take a step back, reassess, and make adjustments. Very proud of you!

DITTO!!!! Super proud of you!!!!

I am right there with them above on this!! It is Awesome that you thought this through and figured out what the culprit was and are now going to correct it!! Good for you!!

I haven't drink in a couple of months now and my drink of choice was margaritas and usually by the end of the night I had drink up to 4 of them....Love em!! But, I realized that is over 1000+ calories for one night each week and I used to wonder why I wasn't losing weight...Which is why I haven't drink since starting the Reset b/c I don't want to drink my calories up in one night!!! They may taste good but it's not worth jeapordizing my weight loss over...I may have ONE when I reach a mini-goal maybe...Not even sure about that....lol

Have a great time on your hike Mike!!!! Maybe this should be a sticky as well...Just as an example that a whole lot of us can relate to... :)