holleysings
holleysings Posts: 664 Member
Hey, everyone!

My stats:
25 years old
5'4.5"
SW: 226
CW: 197-199
GW: ??? (Honestly, I don't have one other than the unhealthy, skinny fat 180 lbs I was in college.)

BMR: about 1700
TDEE: 2200-2400 on non-workout days, 2500-3000 on workout days depending on the workout

I was on a VLCD for 14 weeks during which I lost 28lbs (7lbs of which were muscle mass). It was incredibly irresponsible of me, but I did it for science and will never do it again! (I was part of a research study studying dopamine receptors in the brains of obese people before and after a drastic weight loss.)

Anyway, I've been eating at my BMR (~1700) plus some of my exercise calories back for almost a month now. I'm still kinda bloated and still feels like a lot of food to me, which leads me to believe that I need a reset! I lift heavy 2 days a week and do some cardio 3-5 days a week depending on how my body feels. I plan on starting NROLFW soon instead of working with a trainer. Very excited for that!

Now here's why I posted, I'm going to be upping to TDEE for a reset for at least one month, probably more like 6-8 weeks. I would love some support from other EM2WL people. I'm a bit discouraged since the scale keeps bouncing between the same 2lbs, but I feel so much better physically that I'm willing to keep going!

Please friend me! I'm online every day and I am a very good cheerleader. Any advice as to whether or not I'm on the right track is welcome too. :flowerforyou:

Replies