3 lbs over night!

Options
so Im sticking to this diet strictly and for some reason the scale is sayin im up 3 lbs since yesterday....now how is this possible. I didnt consume 10,500 calories in one day so i dont see how this is possible ....water weight fluctuating? possibly? ugh im mad...help!

Replies

• glenner
    glenner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Water gain probably. There are some foods that are high in salt so you can retain fluid without realizing it. Tuna, beef, cottage cheese- that's a few I can think of right away.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    be sure you are double checking labels. i was drinking diet soda - which ended up having 6 grams of carbs per can. so check and double check.

log everything that touches your lips.

weigh your food.

take measurements, the scale means nothing.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Since we can't view your diary, it's pretty hard to give advice. So here are some general tips that get me out of a plateau.

Increase water intake
    Increase vege intake (12-15g per day)
    no added sugar whatsoever (check all your labels for different forms of sugar, you'll be shocked)
    no aspartame
    no caffeine
    and when all else fails, I return to Induction rules and it re-kickstarts my weight loss every time
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    3 lbs is nothing thats only water weight i easily sway between 5 lbs on any given day...