Day 2: Done

Options
reecie1034
reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
Woke up and decided to make this ab workout one of the 1st things on my to do list... I still was only able to do the 25 reps (with breaks in between), but I'm looking forward to building a stronger core.

Replies

• DRindo
    DRindo Posts: 2
    Options
    How are you logging the ab workout?
  • reecie1034
    reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Where should I be logging this?
  • DRindo
    DRindo Posts: 2
    Options
    I did the workout for the first time today and put it in as strength training. Wasn't sure, that's why I was wondering what you did. Today was my first day -- I can really feel it! Hopefully I will stick it out for the entire 30 days and see some results. I know I have abs just waiting to show themselves! :)
  • runsyrun
    runsyrun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Missed day one so I'm posting here on day 2....made it through though .....need to work on my roll-up v-ups and kayakers....OUCH!!!

In-N-Outs: 25
    Bicycles: 25
    Crunchy Frog: 25
    Cross-Leg/Wide Leg Sit-Ups: 12/each side
    Scissors: 25
    Hip Butt Ups: 25
    Heels to the Heavens: 25
    Roll-Up V-Ups: 10
    Leg Climbers: 12/each leg
    Kayakers: 30
  • JessicaPearl85
    JessicaPearl85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It took a lot of effort and a few tears, but I got thru day 2 with one more rep on each exercise than I did yesterday. I'm not sure how best to log it either. nrwhit gave me this website to calculate calories burned if you just want to enter the number:
    http://p90xcalories.com/. It's the ab ripper x.
    In-N-Outs:  11
    Bicycles:  16
    Reverse Bicycles:  16
    Crunchy Frog:  16
    Cross-Leg/Wide Leg Sit-Ups:  12/each side
    Scissors:  11
    Hip Butt Ups:  25
    Heels to the Heavens:  12
    Roll-Up V-Ups:  11
    Leg Climbers:  9/each leg
    Kayakers:  32

I'm not a morning person, but if I'm going to stick to doing this everyday, I might start doing the routine first thing in the morning.