TESTING TOMORROW!

Options
Victoria2448
Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
Well it's finally here...my test for my actual 2nd degree, black belt. It's been a long time coming...

Also looking forward to 2 days of Seminar that follows, fun stuff!!

Replies

• bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! :)
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    good luck, see you on the other side!
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the test!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your test tomorrow!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    How did it go?!
  • Victoria2448
    Options
    It went very well..it was so hot in the testing area...99 degrees and stuffy! About 50 minutes in I look at the clock, and say to myself..oh hell no! over two hours left. They killed us during the first hour, the next hour was a bit better and the last hour was great. Just as I was getting into my groove...it was over!

Last night we had 3 hours of Seminar which began with a lecture from our Grandmaster..great stuff on how to live a longer healthier life and just be a good person. Then we did some sparring drills which were pretty brutal...I took many kicks, blocked but still hurts after so many. I tripped on my pants and twisted my ankle...pretty bad, feels better today though after ice and some supplements. Then we did sword sparring drills..FUN! I love working woth the sword, feels natural to me.

Tonight is another 3 hours of Seminar!
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! ...and amazing stamina. What a workout!
  • CallMePat
    CallMePat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on becoming a Nidan. Too bad it was the hottest week this year, must have been rough with all them people in the room.
  • medlicott68
    Options
    Congratulations. Sounds like a tough day. Enjoy the seminar!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment! That's a HUGE milestone! I'm going to assume from your profile that you practice TKD?

I've been practicing it as well since last November, and my son (who is 11), has been taking it for a year now. Both of us are orange belts, and are scheduled to go for our green at the end of this month.
  • Victoria2448
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment! That's a HUGE milestone! I'm going to assume from your profile that you practice TKD?

I've been practicing it as well since last November, and my son (who is 11), has been taking it for a year now. Both of us are orange belts, and are scheduled to go for our green at the end of this month.

No I practice Kuk Sool Won. :smile:
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options

No I practice Kuk Sool Won. :smile:

Ooops! My bad! :tongue: