Just wanted to share and encourage those doing reset!

twoboys2012
twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
hi guys ... I have been doing EM2WL for 2 months now and was on the wrong activity level for 7 weeks and so once I realised this I had in fact done a reset that whole time ... so last week i dropped my activity level and this week the scales and the tape measure have both moved. I have lost 1.2 kg (2.7 pounds) in one week and lost 2 cm (0.8inches) in the last week. i am so stoked. Thank you so much for those lovely ladies who were willing to share their expertise here with us and for sharing the love!

I may have done the reset without realising but it is so good when it all finally clicks into place, you drop to your cut and bam! So to encourage you ... if you have been doing it for a while and waiting to hit that sweet spot ... hang in there ... it will come!

We all go through the stages of doubt, anger, frustration and doubt again but hang in there peps. It is like a right of passage hehehe.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• deevatude
    deevatude Posts: 322 Member
    what was ur activity level before u dropped it? and also what was ur caloric intake?
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    i was on moderate but didn't make hours over 3 hours. I only do approx 2 hours a week so was really light instead but i do do intense workouts.

Everybody is different and so is understandable that no machine can spit out the magic number for us were as it is more of a guide to find your number around there.

We should just try something for a few weeks and go from there ... i am pretty sure that people typically under estimate their exercise though so I don't think i am the norm! It is just what my body wanted

i was on 2200cals on moderate
  • terrigrace
    terrigrace Posts: 199 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing! That's awesome. I'm thrilled for you. Keep up the awesome work. Hoping to follow in your footsteps in another 3 weeks.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Thanks for sharing and yay for your success. Keep up the good work and keep us posted
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    That's awesome!! Is that 2.7 down from an initial gain, or 2.7 below your starting weight??
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    That is brilliant. I love seeing positive posts and this certainly is one of them :)
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    i'm starting my cut today. i'm so excited.

so at moderate you were eating at 2000 -- how much are you eating now?

i'm still now sure if i should do a 10 or 15% cut.