JUST DO IT!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• azwalkingwoman
    Options
    Morning everyone! Hope everyone is having a lovely morning. I'm planning my menu for the day and enjoying some coffee while I read our group messages.

Not sure what advice to give for our every 3 week stallers. From what I've read it isn't unusual unfortunately so I guess the thing to do is just remain true to your diet and exercise plans. Is there any chance you are eating some food you normally don't and your body doesn't like it? my body seems to not care for nuts and grains. I rarely see a loss after enjoying them but know it and plan for it mentally when I'm trying to lose weight. For me to lose efficiently, I need to eat pretty much protein, veggies, fruit. Not particularly exciting but when the scale moves nicely, its worth it to me. It's just sort of a mindgame for me. I have to wrap my head around the idea that I'm not eliminating a food from my menues forever, just temporarily and it will still be around after I reach my goal or decide to have an indulgence.

I think I'm going to make Friday my official weigh-in day since I ordered the new scale yesterday, It's set to arrive on Thursday and I'm pretty sure that it will not agree with my current, 5 year old scale so we shall see what the new numbers are and go from there.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day! To the lurkers reading, come and join the fun! We are all working on ourselves and would love to read your highs, your lows and everything in between.
  • Hanahut
    Hanahut Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone! Hope everyone is having a lovely morning. I'm planning my menu for the day and enjoying some coffee while I read our group messages.

Not sure what advice to give for our every 3 week stallers. From what I've read it isn't unusual unfortunately so I guess the thing to do is just remain true to your diet and exercise plans. Is there any chance you are eating some food you normally don't and your body doesn't like it? my body seems to not care for nuts and grains. I rarely see a loss after enjoying them but know it and plan for it mentally when I'm trying to lose weight. For me to lose efficiently, I need to eat pretty much protein, veggies, fruit. Not particularly exciting but when the scale moves nicely, its worth it to me. It's just sort of a mindgame for me. I have to wrap my head around the idea that I'm not eliminating a food from my menues forever, just temporarily and it will still be around after I reach my goal or decide to have an indulgence.

I think I'm going to make Friday my official weigh-in day since I ordered the new scale yesterday, It's set to arrive on Thursday and I'm pretty sure that it will not agree with my current, 5 year old scale so we shall see what the new numbers are and go from there.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day! To the lurkers reading, come and join the fun! We are all working on ourselves and would love to read your highs, your lows and everything in between.

I couldn't have said it any better myself....love the way you did it!!! Great job! That's what we are here for. We welcome any comments whatsoever....let's make it fun for everyone...it will just make it easier to continue on this journey. And everyone has bad days...so don't be afraid to share them, too. This is real life, and we gotta tell it like it is if we wanta succeed!!!!
  • Onespirit62
    Options
    I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hanahut
    Options

Good for you.....I knew you could.....you go girl!!!!
  • Hanahut
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hanahut
    Options
    Well I am heading out for my daily walk. I am shooting for 5 miles today.........I sure hope I can get it!!! It keeps running from me but maybe today will be the day I catch it lol! Have a great day everyone!

:laugh: :laugh: I love it....good luck....just keep telling yourself... I can do this!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • azwalkingwoman
    Options
    Morning Ladies! Its an overcast day here and I'm loving the relief from the bright sun we've had the last few weeks. Just got back from a half hour walk and getting ready to start my day. I've got my menu planned and I'm ready to have a great day. I cannot wait for my fitbit to arrive! For some reason the idea of tracking everything is appealing and being able to get feedback on my progress is really going to help me be accountable to myself.

Question for you all: Do you plan your menus or do you just go with the flow? How often do you eat out?
  • KELVINSMOM
    Options
    Great job to all that reached their goals this week.. down by three lbs and celebrating with grilled catfish with veggies . Give me strength to endure the July 4th BBQs . :)
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    Hope all of you that live in the US have a safe and fantastic 4th of July!!! I have already cut up the most beautiful watermelon I have ever seen. And now that I don't eat tons of sugar, its going to taste so much sweeter!!!!

Anyone who needs friends can feel free to add me...I love and can use all the support I can get.

Now have a great week, stay on track, and let's "lose it" together!!!

~Laurie
  • azwalkingwoman
    Options
    Happy 4th of July! I've got a sick doggy at home so I won't be attending any celebrations aside from the one I'll host for me and my bf in my living room. Looks like it is going to be a day of relaxation and movie watching. I've got some beautiful steaks, I'm grilling romaine and tossing it with lemon and garlic along with some asparagus. Desserts gonna be the 321 cake served with some fresh strawberries and a touch of whipped cream. Have a great day everyone!