Monday, July 2 - Sunday, July 8

Options
suziecue66
suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
Another start to the week. Its day 14 of C2 for me.

Replies

• hlthymom83
    hlthymom83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I will be starting C1 D1, wish me luck I know the first days are the roughest...
  • s_martin210
    s_martin210 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's already shaping up to be a crazy week for me...I'm on C1 and day 17 will fall on the Forth of July. I've done great so far and I don't plan on cheating on the 17th day even if it is a holiday!!! I'm nervous about my C1 official weigh in. I haven't worked out the last 4 days since it's been so hot and my AC went out. Crossing my fingers to have lost at least 10 pounds or to be in the 160s again. I'll check in on Thursday with my pounds lost in C1. Until then, keep up the good work everyone!!!
  • whitelilly1
    Options
    Day 13 C2 for me and have been struggling last few days . Had some social events and fell off the wagon quite spectacularly. Back on track today I hope..
  • haasgirl
    haasgirl Posts: 55
    Options
    C1 D1 for me . Hope everyone has a good day
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop by and say hi! I am not here much anymore and am doing more primal/paleo and it is working great! However I am very very grateful for 17dd as it started me in the right direction!! I hope all of you are doing well and have great success! Hugs to all, Dyanna

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!:love::heart:
  • Jstewartdesigns
    Jstewartdesigns Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day one of Cycle one for me. I didn't start actually til late morning because I had to go to the store and purchase the stuff. I had a protein drink for breakfast and then started. I'm hoping that I can get all of my requirements in today. I'm so full already. It's a couple hours before dinner and then I'll have my second pro-biotic. I'm so psyched! Will keep in touch with you all! Thanks!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Ack went way off plan during my camping trip. Starting over C1.....
  • haasgirl
    Options
    D2C1 everything was great until I got home and my husband had cooked fajitas. Mind you everything was allowable except the whole wheat tortilla shell. I did eat it as it was only one and will continue on the day like i'm supposed to. My plan it to do my 45 min workout dvd followed by a protein shake. Hope everyone had a great day.
  • Jstewartdesigns
    Jstewartdesigns Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 2, C1 and I haven't reached my calorie goal either day and I'm stuffed!!! Tomorrow is the "4th" and Saturday we have a party to attend so I'm really hoping that I can stay on course. I'm very encouraged . . . even tho it is only the 2nd day!
  • DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi all day 2 of cycle 1 and finding the restrictions difficult not only to get calories to 1200 but also working out. I go to the gym and do 30 minutes on the Eliptical and around 20-25 minutes strength training.

My daughter did this diet and lost 38 pounds in 2 cycles which is barely over 1 month and has kept it off. She is pregnant now but she did really well.

Any advice for night time snacking, already getting a little bored with veggies.
  • haasgirl
    Options
    Hi all day 2 of cycle 1 and finding the restrictions difficult not only to get calories to 1200 but also working out. I go to the gym and do 30 minutes on the Eliptical and around 20-25 minutes strength training.

My daughter did this diet and lost 38 pounds in 2 cycles which is barely over 1 month and has kept it off. She is pregnant now but she did really well.

Any advice for night time snacking, already getting a little bored with veggies.

Hi,

I find as long as i have a protein shake after supper usually for me around 8ish once i've done my workout i'm good. I'm also working out 45-60 mins.. How are you finding it?
  • whitelilly1
    Options
    Ack went way off plan during my camping trip. Starting over C1.....
    i've gone off plan too so thinking of joining you back on c1 to clean up my act
  • rayne78
    rayne78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well, I had a good week!! Lost the 2 lbs i gained last week plus an additional 2 lbs lost! Taking off camping for 10 nights starting tonight, so we'll see how I make out with that!. We're taking our bikes, and planning at least one golf game. I do plan on having some treats while I'm away, but hopefully I'll come out even or ahead. Wish me luck! :)
  • DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    A little less energy but getting through it
  • msusue
    msusue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on day 4 of C1 and have lost 7 pounds! I'm pretty excited even though I've spent most of the past 3 days in the bathroom! ha! TMI? sorry! Anyway, still not loving the green tea and slacking on the veggies, but I'll get there. I have a lot to lose, so I know this first loss is not going to be my norm...STILL, it's the motivation I needed to get busy! I'm thrilled and determined!:flowerforyou:
  • haasgirl
    Options
    Upped my protein today and have noticed a difference in energy levels. Going to continue the trend and see what happens.
  • s_martin210
    s_martin210 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Moved on to C2 today. Lost a total of 6.5lbs in C1. Not bad considering I only need to lose around 30lbs and I didn't workout in C1. My daughter is 13 months and this is the first thing that's motivated me to get rid of the last of the dreaded "baby weight"! Hopefully this lifestyle change (not diet) will teach me how to eat healthier for the long haul and prevent me from putting on 50 plus pounds when I decide to have baby number two.
  • nurseymama
    nurseymama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    day 11 of cycle 1 for me and I did not stick to the diet last night, the 4th, but I'm back to business. Was down 6.5 lbs as of yesterday morning. I was feeling a lot less bloated too
  • mbgambill
    mbgambill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What kind of protein shake are you guys drinking? I was so hungry when I went to bed last night. Yesterday was C1D1. I ate all of my requirement but I worked out and ended up with quite a calorie defecit. I think some of my hunger was just detoxing from the junk I have been eating (and the quantity!!). The last time that I did 17DD, I remember feeling great by day 3-4.

Also, what about your yogurt? I prefer clean eating and prefer not to eat artificial sweetners. There is no yogurt that doesn't have sugar. I just can't do plain yogurt. Do you think I can get by with non-fat, Greek yogurt with fruit in it if I eat it earlier in the day?
  • nurseymama
    nurseymama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Also, what about your yogurt? I prefer clean eating and prefer not to eat artificial sweetners. There is no yogurt that doesn't have sugar. I just can't do plain yogurt. Do you think I can get by with non-fat, Greek yogurt with fruit in it if I eat it earlier in the day?

I would say try it, as long as you count it towards one of your fruit servings. Agave and berries help quite a bit with the tartness of plain greek yogurt. Also different brands seem to be smoother than others. I actually LOVE the costco brand.