wk 10

I know its not really wk 10 but since the wk log ins have stopped up to wk 9 im going to continue with wk 10. Summer is wonderful. It gets easier to make the right choices and the pounds seem to slip off easier . Everyone lets make the most of the summer and enjoy it with a healthier lifestyle. :)

Replies

• hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Slow, but steady seems to be working for me, so I am not going to knock it. Lost track of when we started but think it was the 26th March 2012. Which I make to be week 13/14

OK last week lost 1.1 lb and since 26th March lost 18lb (1.3 per week) This copmpares to 1.8 lb per week average since I started MFP on 9th Jan 2012, Think I need a HRM as I am starting to rely on the exercise calories to be under my goal, not sure that the database is accurate, so what with me best guessing food and best guessing exercice cals, worried that I am under and over estimating, which may be slowing me down.
  • lorigreg
    lorigreg Posts: 61
    Have no idea what week it is but I'm down 10 pounds. Going down slowly but I have noticed that it has gotten better since I started Zumba classes. Love the extra energy I have.:blushing:
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Reached my 30 lb goal today. Still have 4 more lbs to reach my final goal. When I joined this group I never thought that I would get here but I'm glad I did :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    I've got forever to go for my goal. I hoped to be 10 down by the New Year but I've got 6lbs and 3wks left... I'm thinking that's not enough time to sort this out. Sadly. ):