MB&S Challenge Questions

Options
MsTanya77
MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
Hey everyone this thread was created so that if anyone has questions or need clarification about anything related to the challenge, post it here and we will get it answered for you as quickly as possible. I will check this thread often throughout the day. If it's a personal question or if you don't feel comfortable posting it in a public space, you can always message me. :))

Replies

• GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Since we have the week to complete the exercises can we do more than one in a single day or are we suppose to only do the listed exercise for that day?
  • MsTanya77
    Options
    I would like for everyone to do the challenge exercise for that day BUT if you know you're taking a rest day and are not working out or if you know you will be too busy to do them on that day than yes you can double up on another day. :)
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Are we competing to see who gets the most points throughout the challenge? Or are we all trying to earn a minimal number of points and after that it's just cake? Do additional reps count? How does that work?
  • MsTanya77
    Options
    We are all aiming to earn a maximum number of points and then we will rank everyone at the end. For every day you complete a haenge you get 5 points, extra movement challenge is 3 points. Next week its going to change a lot as I will add more stuff.