What ONE Medifast meal would you choose?

Options

Replies

• SexyBoomer
    SexyBoomer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I think I would have to say the Chocolate Chip Soft Bake. I add an extra TBSP of water to what it calls for so it is kind of gooey and oh so good!

Oh my god...I tried this...this is now my new favorite. Thanks for the great idea!

You guys have to try with some Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk and crushed ice.. what a great shake!

Are you saying you make a shake with the cookie mix?

YES!!! It is Ah MAZE ING!
  • lornaberries
    Options
    Dark chocolate antioxidant shake or the cappuccino made as a shake with ice. I have them both almost every day!
  • cxdieselxm
    Options
    Dang, I knew I shouldnt have gotten all the soups! No one talks highly of them. I opted to get soups instead of bars and such. Guess I'll know better next time, and I am only on day 2 :(
  • TravelGirlJK
    TravelGirlJK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mixed Berry Cereal! This was the BEST addition to MF in years!
  • TravelGirlJK
    TravelGirlJK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Soups are not that great however if you have the tomato, it turns into an great pizza crust. that's the only reason I keep these soupy packets on hand :-)
  • cxdieselxm
    Options
    How do you make it into a crust?
  • ctjgirl1
    Options
    I like that too, especially in the warm weatehr.
  • emmaruns
    emmaruns Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Dutch chocolate shake mixed with iced decaf coffee. Hands down. When I travelled that's what I would have for 3 of my 5 MF meals I like it THAT much :)
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Well I am super limited in what I can use (wheat and soy allergies) I love the calorie burn cappuccino but I have to say the eggs(regular). The eggs make a great crepe. Just make it like a very thin omelet and it is so versatile with veggies or they are great by themselves in my opinion. But, I really wish I could have the brownie!
  • kar715
    kar715 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Dang, I knew I shouldnt have gotten all the soups! No one talks highly of them. I opted to get soups instead of bars and such. Guess I'll know better next time, and I am only on day 2 :(

Did you get Cream of Broccoli? Turn them into soup crackers! Spray a pan or pie plate with Pam. Add 4 Tbsp water to a packet (in separate bowl), whisk til the lumps are gone and pour into pie pan. I like to sprinkle with a tiny bit of seafood seasoning for extra flavor. You want to cook it til the bottom becomes brown (I like using a glass pie plate for this) .Microwave for 2 minutes at a time and check the bottom. It takes me just under 5 minutes. After you take it out, let it cool for a few minutes. It'll be hardened and you can break it up and eat it like crackers. Its actually really delish.
  • tobeftmom
    tobeftmom Posts: 52
    Options
    I love the capuccino as a shake and the pizza bites are my two favorites:-)
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm only a week into it, but loooooove the brownies! I bake them for 2:30 so they are a little over done! Taste like a real brownie with crunchy sides! Might have to the chocolate chip cookie next. I can't wait for my exchange meals to come.
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Oh, it's so hard to choose.

I think if I had to pick *only* one, it would be the brownie. It really doesn't taste 'diet' at all. If you need something sweet and chocolatey, the brownie's your man, ha ha. I don't know if I could eat it for every meal though, because it *is* so dessert-y.

I actually like the foods that most folks say they hate. I am really liking the scrambled eggs - they're okay plain, but with a couple tablespoons of salsa, they're a real meal, and very satisfying.

I have either the coffee or chocolate mint soft-serve made with cooled coffee nearly every morning. And my morning 'snack' is oatmeal. I actually love it, and eat it every day.

Surprisingly, I enjoy the oatmeal raisin bar the best - tastes most like a normal granola bar to me. The peanut butter is a close second - and I'm normally not a peanut butter fan. (Unfortunately, I thought I would love the caramel crunch bar, and it's actually really nasty...has a strange metallic aftertaste. That was a bummer.)

I have been surprised at how everyone loves something different - so you really can't order based on someone else's suggestions. You just never know!

I really want to try to make 'cookies' out of the coffee or chocolate mint soft serves (since doing that made the mango soft serve really pretty good), but I like them as shakes so much, I can't bring myself to 'waste' one that way!
  • witeowl
    witeowl Posts: 89
    Options
    I was going to say the PB crunch bars... and then someone mentioned the mixed berry cereal. Oh, man, what a tough choice! I'll have to go with the cereal!
  • joysea50
    joysea50 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, I like the Chicken Noodle Soup made with 1 cup of College Inn Low Sodium Chicken Broth - my tastes change with the seasons!

I soak the mixture for one day before microwaving. It is really delicious.
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Crunch Bar! :love:
  • fitmama2e
    fitmama2e Posts: 19
    Options
    The carmel nut maintenance bar or the brownie, I have both every day.
  • dugrn
    dugrn Posts: 47
    Options
    Toss up between the mixed berry cereal( with 1/2c. almond milk) and the beef stew.
    Once I learned that soaking the stew for atleast 3 hours ahead of time and tossing in a pinch of salt and some cumin it was pretty tasty.

The soft bake and brownie are pretty good as a shake substitute. Just mix one with 8oz. of water and your good to go.
    Puddings works for this also
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Brownie but I also like the Dutch chocolate shake and the oatmeal raisin bar.
  • Allison714
    Allison714 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow....I just tried this today....Amazeballs! I was bummed about the chocolate chip cookie tasting kind of like chemicals, but this made it taste SO much better....thank you! :)
    I think I would have to say the Chocolate Chip Soft Bake. I add an extra TBSP of water to what it calls for so it is kind of gooey and oh so good!

Oh my god...I tried this...this is now my new favorite. Thanks for the great idea!

You guys have to try with some Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk and crushed ice.. what a great shake!