So far so good!

HeidiHoMom
HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
So a few days ago I asked opinions on whether I should up my activity level to moderate and of course everyone said I should, so I upped my calories and now today my weight is back down the 2 lbs I was up just a few days ago. I am still up a half pound overall but at least it doesn't look like I am still trending upwards anymore.

It still shocks me that I can eat 2000 calories and not gain weight!

Replies

• autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    YAY!! That is so great to hear...I am happy for you!!!

I am doing the reset but almost done with that and then to cut....It is great to be able to EAT and still lose weight isn't it???

Congrats to you and I can't wait to hear more as you progress!!! :happy:
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Nice! It is such a great feeling. When my reset is over (3 more weeks) I am going to up my calories to try and figure out how much I can actually eat before I gain weight. A little experiment because I am just not ready to cut yet!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Glad to hear!!
  • mrs_dwr
    mrs_dwr Posts: 189 Member
    Awesome report! Isn't it great?? :-)
  • carriea67
    carriea67 Posts: 181 Member
    Love to hear that!!!!! I have started sharing this plan with my friends....some of them look at me like I have 2 heads and others say...hey send me over the link to this group....
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Great result!
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    awesome!!!!!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    I\m down again today! another .3!

BUT I am down another 3/4 inch in my waist and 1/2 inch in my chest, just in the last few days.

And I took some photos and I see difference from the ones I took a month ago.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    I\m down again today! another .3!

BUT I am down another 3/4 inch in my waist and 1/2 inch in my chest, just in the last few days.

And I took some photos and I see difference from the ones I took a month ago.

Rock on, girl. Way to go! That's awesome news :))))
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    That is great to hear! I'm motivated to up my calories a bit more too now! :)
  • victoria615
    victoria615 Posts: 19 Member
    Good job!

And, this is really nice to hear, because I "think" i might be in the same boat as you and I'm going to up my calories by almost 200 starting today.
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    That is so exciting - fueling your body is a good thing! Congrats!!!