I'm Convinced

CamyLoo
CamyLoo Posts: 39 Member
Ok, after years of VLCD I found this site and then this group. I know I have to do a reset and I started one and did it for 2 weeks. I stayed at my weight which really amazed me. I expected to gain a lot. Well I was on meds for ear infections that upset my stomach so I wasn't eating much for a couple of weeks. I weighed myself this morning and I gained 7 pounds...wow...what a eye opener for me. So as of this morning I am back doing a reset. This really showed me that eating more to lose more is the best way for my body. So today is the first day of the rest of my life. I do have trouble eating enough protein though. I'm trying to eat healthy and to stay away from the processed foods. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Plus I could use some friends to help me through this. My diary is open also.

Also, I would like it if someone could please check out my numbers and see if I did it right.

Weight - 165.6
Age - 56 Female
Height - 64"
Activity - Light, 1-3 hours a week
BMR - 1407
TDEE - 1935
TDEE Cut-15%

Thanks

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    aweeeeeeesome!! it feels great to log "goat cheese" into my diary without any guilt!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Welcome Back! What a great decision. You will not regret it.
    Your numbers seem to be right as well. if you don't lose by eating at your cut, try to increase your cals to a 10% cut. Or you can always do a reset if you feel like it as well :))
  • CamyLoo
    CamyLoo Posts: 39 Member
    Noor13, I am doing a reset because of doing VLCD for a very long time.