I think it might be working??!!

DelilahCat0212
DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
*giggles gleefully*

I can't find my intro post from this board (can't we search individual boards??) anyway, I know it was a little over a month ago. I didn't do a full reset since I was only VLC for 3 or 4 weeks. I just checked my chart - I've lost almost five pounds since bumping my calories UP. I still get hungry but I'm not starvin' Marvin anymore and I have way more wiggle room each day for REAL FOOD.

Will check in again in August, after no-weigh July.

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    awesome, congrats!
  • CharliesAngel1
    CharliesAngel1 Posts: 70 Member
    Way to go! Nice work! :)
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    lol! Good for you! I was actually thinking about getting on today and posting this same thing - I think it's working for me, too! I've been eating like crazy it seems, working out, and my weight (for the first time in a long time) is dropping. I stepped on the scale last night (after eating an extremely filling dinner) and was at my lowest weight yet! Not to mention all the added energy and clarity I have lately... I mean, seriously - what a great way to live!!!

** And no more worrying about keeping the weight off once this "diet" plan is over. This is a actually a lifestyle I can live with. Very happily. :drinker:
  • DelilahCat0212
    I can definitely live with this.

I actually want to go up another 100-200 calories...I just might and see what happens.
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    That's brilliant. It really does make me smile to hear these great results that are coming in.

How many calories are you eating compared to pre EM2WL?
  • DelilahCat0212
    I went from 1200 for 2 weeks (almost died) to 1300 (still too hungry and fell off the wagon too much) for 2-3 weeks to 15something to 1672 for the past month or so (per Scooby my 15% cut and BMR are very close since I am sedentary/chained to a desk all day) and I could probably go higher. I am keeping myself at sedentary since I don't have a set workout schedule (though I keep saying I'm getting ready to start). However, you have to consider that I did WW on and off for almost 15 years and I ate way less than I am now (and gained it back plus some every.single.time)
  • skbarton
    skbarton Posts: 141 Member
    *giggles gleefully*

I can't find my intro post from this board (can't we search individual boards??) anyway, I know it was a little over a month ago. I didn't do a full reset since I was only VLC for 3 or 4 weeks. I just checked my chart - I've lost almost five pounds since bumping my calories UP. I still get hungry but I'm not starvin' Marvin anymore and I have way more wiggle room each day for REAL FOOD.

Will check in again in August, after no-weigh July.

Did you look under the "My Topics"? It will give you the last 25 threads you have posted on.

WTG on the loss!