EXTRA MOVEMENTS CHALLENGE

Options
MsTanya77
MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
:happy: Hello Challengers you are all doing a FANTASTIC JOB on the reps, so I'm throwing in a twist to help you earn extra points AND to further challenge you. This is the EXTRA MOVEMENTS challenge and from today thru Saturday I challenge you to incorporate extra movements in addition to your daily routine. Some examples are:

Taking stairs instead of elevator/escalators.

Parking far away and walking to your destination.

Taking a walk on your lunch break.

Taking a break in your day and adding in some extra exercise (i.e., 20 leg lifts at your desk)

10 min of stretching

These are just examples, you can do what you want to add extra movement.

You will get 3 extra points for each day you incorporate extra movements. You don't have to do it, but it will gain you extra points and give you an advantage in the challenge. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Report your extra movements each day along with your reps in the regular challenge thread we are using. I am still in the process of getting this spreadsheet rolling. I'm really busy w/ work! Thanks for you patience, I do have all of your progress logged on paper.

Replies

• antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm on this already! I park far from the builing and I never take the elevator:D
  • shareajones
    shareajones Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I walked the halls at work during my break today
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I do all if that...im glad I'm on a roll!!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a winner
  • Sistabigbones76
    Sistabigbones76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started doing this lately!! Love it & Excited about my Sat WI!!
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Been parking farther away in the shopping center, walking to the mailbox as opposed to driving by, performed squats and leg lifts in my cubicle.