New tool to fight fat!

Options
2»

Replies

• harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    And I will NOT be buying spandex, Lycra shorts haha

NO?? Whyyyyy ...... I bet I could gather up enough votes that says you should. We just wanna see the pics. I'm thinking a bright neon color woudl be REALLY groovy (and slenderizing). Neon is the new black you know : )

Ill make you guys a deal, when I get under 220lbs Ill buy spandex and take a pic :p

Do we get to pick the color? I'm liking the neon idea...lol!

My vote is bright neon GREEN - a limey green : ) ~
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

NO?? Whyyyyy ...... I bet I could gather up enough votes that says you should. We just wanna see the pics. I'm thinking a bright neon color woudl be REALLY groovy (and slenderizing). Neon is the new black you know : )

Ill make you guys a deal, when I get under 220lbs Ill buy spandex and take a pic :p

Well I am Irish....
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options

Well I am Irish....

Well there you go...it's settled...neon green...lol!
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That looks like the bike version of the mid life crisis sports car-HA HA very nice!