EUREKA !!!!

Options
gigishiree
gigishiree Posts: 62 Member
It all makes sense now. You know how once people get a dietician to setup a proper eating plan they say 'i feel like im eating all day. im stuffed'.....its because we are so used to starving ourselves to death on these radical diets! its no wonder we never got anywhere with them our bodies could barely function! Since eating more (and lifting heavy) not only do I have energy for my workouts, but im not sluggish, work is more productive, my nails are growing like crazy, my skin is clearer and my body just functions better. My weight has stayed realitively the same but my body fat is down about 3 points and my *kitten* is looking better than ive seen it in years! And its only been 3 months.

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Bingo :O)
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    And there you have it. It's a wonderful thing!!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • gigishiree
    gigishiree Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i am even more amazed at the intricate nature of the human body. its truly Gods greatest creation.....with buttercreme icing being a close second.
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    buttercream! HA!

congrats...what a great revelation!
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    Doesn't it feel so good when it all clicks into place? I am not a cocky person in the least, but I find myself laughing at some of the crazy theories people have about weight loss/nutrition because I feel like I finally understand. It is such a self-esteem boosting process :smile:
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...buttercream...

Seriously - that's awesome!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    that's so awesome! congrats =)
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    BAM ! Abso-freakin-lutely !

And .. if you are eating more natural, real foods vs. processed junk - it's a LOT of food you get with those calories too. Nutritious, filling and satisfying.

I've finished my diary for the day - haven't eaten the dinner or the evening snack yet and I'm telling you for sure .. I'm gonna be FULL.

EUREKA !
  • ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i am even more amazed at the intricate nature of the human body. its truly Gods greatest creation.....with buttercreme icing being a close second.

Yes!! :laugh: