New shows

Options
Are they going to put out anymore shows?

Replies

• Terrizgoal
    Options
    Are they going to put out anymore shows?
    I have been waiting too and want to know as well.
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I have been waiting in anticipation too. I read on their facebook page some time ago that one of them was ill. I can't remember if it was Russ or Jeff.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I saw this on the website, it was posted on May 17th...

Hey Y’all,

There have been quite a few messages here and on our Facebook page about the absence of the show. Jeff has been unable to record, so no show. I’ve got a couple individuals that are going to fill in for a few shows. Please have patience while Jeff is on the mend.

Thanks,

Russ

14877786.png
  • PNCTink
    PNCTink Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I also hope that Jeff isn't too ill. :/

I'm listening to all of their old shows right now, but I do look forward to the time they start bringing out more.
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I also hope that Jeff isn't too ill. :/

I'm listening to all of their old shows right now, but I do look forward to the time they start bringing out more.
    I'm guessing he must be pretty poorly. I'm going over old shows too. Always something in those that I haven't remembered that I should remember!
  • PNCTink
    PNCTink Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I just saw a new post from Oct. 8th. It doesn't look like Jeff is coming back, so Russ is looking for feedback on the future of the podcasts.
  • AutumnBreeze07
    AutumnBreeze07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Here is Russ' October 8th update:

"Hey everyone. I have some sad news to deliver to you today. Jeff has expressed to me that he’s not interested in continuing the podcast. I’d like your feedback on whether to continue the podcast or not. What would you like to hear? There are still a ton of questions from y’all that have gone unanswered that I’d like to tackle, but what else?

I have actually recorded an episode with another co-host, but unfortunately we had technical difficulties. Before I continue on, I want to hear from y’all.

What say you?"

Please tell him what you think -- I would love to see Fat 2 Fit continue!
  • htomlin412
    htomlin412 Posts: 5 Member
    Options