Before / After Picture

Options
ronboy1979
ronboy1979 Posts: 83 Member
Wow..... here is a before and after picture

This is my partner and myself in our before and after picture...... we gained a lost a lot of weight over the years.... in these pictures we have lost a total of about 200 pictures

on the first picture I am on the left, the second picture I am on the right

photo-1.jpg

Always looking for new and motivational friends!!!

Replies

• jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    what the hay.. may as well post here too.. it's been a good year. not enough but good for now. by the bye..
    jcompare.jpg
  • bhankiii
    bhankiii Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    that's great!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    awesome!! Keep it up!!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Hey ron,

You and your other-half look terrific... well done to you both!

Working together at losing weight and seeing such great results must be such a great feeling!

Well done and you look so cute together :flowerforyou:
  • woodsk67
    woodsk67 Posts: 88
    Options
    Great job!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I'm game to post mine. First pic - weight in 2008 was 220lb. Second pic is from June 10, 2012. Weight is 161lb.

Sept2008crop.jpg

BranJune2012.jpg
  • kenoragrrl
    Options
    You all look great! More motivation for the rest of us!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    This is an old montage I put together after losing 50 lbs.

24Augvs23Mar50lbsdatesFB.jpg

I've since lost another 12 lbs, but have recently put on about 6 lbs so don't look much different now

Belly1july12.jpg
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I love the photographic evidence. Thanks for posting, Ron, Jrossmrv, and Kyle!
  • jerber160
    Options
    it took a LOT tree, and thanks. KYLE.. wuhuu.. don't you feel like we're doing something right? and I gotta tell ya, tattoos have been on my mind for a couple of years now... at first I thought I had to have one on the outside of my calf,,, now I'm thinking one int he center back of each calf. of course... the design.. could be dicey!
  • bhankiii
    Options
    Now that my first six months of dieting are passed, and I'm down just over 50 pounds, thank you very much, I though it was time for a before and after picture.

600.jpg

Unfortunately I couldn't find a "before" picture that looked anything like I remember myself looking, but I did find one of some oompa-loompa wearing a shirt I have in my closet. And I do have that award on my wall. Still not sure who that fat guy is, though.
  • ronboy1979
    ronboy1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone and glad to see others before and after pics you are all inspiring!
  • celtictechie
    Options
    Eh Why not. Not really all that drastic but it's what I post to Facebook as my updates.

30+ lbs.

230+ down to 203.

5mnip.jpg
  • jerber160
    Options
    Now that my first six months of dieting are passed, and I'm down just over 50 pounds, thank you very much, I though it was time for a before and after picture.

great work bud... nice color shirt too. i've bought a bunch of stuff for summer that's really bright!!!
  • bhankiii
    Options

great work bud... nice color shirt too. i've bought a bunch of stuff for summer that's really bright!!!

Tommy is my friend. It's nice to be able to shop somewhere besides the Short 'N Fat Store.
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Oh it shows, celtictechie. Great work!
  • celtictechie
    Options
    Oh it shows, celtictechie. Great work!

Thanks! :)
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    can i say you all look absolutly brilliant well done.
  • derekjnichols
    derekjnichols Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job guys!
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    OK, here's mine, i'm about 1/2 way to goal.

2k0bwj.jpg

nf2rfm.jpg