Your Mission... If you you choose to accept IT ;-)

Options
2»

Replies

• reecie1034
    reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks for Joining us shelldus.... I look forward to hearing about your progress and any pointers you have for other "mission takers" :-)

I'm trying to make exercise and healthy diet part of my life and I like walking so this is good motivation to get out and move every day. I'm based in CT so weather for walking is good this time of year. Maybe I'll take a stroll to set the pedometer this afternoon. Thanks for setting this up!
    [/quote]
  • fluffyclaire
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • shaylan_
    shaylan_ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm new, as well, and I'm very excited to start a challenge. I have been working on a 20-day beginners challenge I found on Pinterest for the past 10 days, and I'm definitely feeling that 2-5 week challenges are going to be what pull me through. I can do anything for a couple of weeks!
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    count me in. I love doing my Leslie Sansone videos, but I make excuses for not doing them often enough. I am done with excuses, and ready to move.
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    this is great! i really wanted to do a challenge and this is a good one to start with!
  • SherryGbaby
    Options
    Totally in on this one!
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you reecie0134 for the invitation to join the challenge! I am diffidently in and motivated! I have just been workin out on my BowFlex TreadClimber ( I cannot tolerate the heat in the south...I am in North Carolina). Both my hubby and myself have gained weight after our wedding. We have gotten too comfortable and eating out too much and not eating healthy! My hubby is going for walks at the nearby park. I have not been going with him since he goes late in the afternoon...before dark. He walked home from my mothers house yesterday after the 4th of July BBQ. It was 3.5 miles and a few hills. It took him 1hr 15min. to get home. I think this challenge will give me some quality time with hubby walking together. I am going to ask him if we can do it in the morning though. Of course, I will have a hard time keeping up with his pace. His stride is about +48 inches...He is 6'8". I can only walk beside him if he walks slow for me. Which I do not think he will...since it is going to be exercising he will need to keep his heart rate up. He will probably lap me a few times. ROFL!

Thank you again for accepting my MFP FR. I look forward to sharing this journey together and our successes.
  • reecie1034
    Options
    Count me in :)
    I am happy that you joined the challenge FluffyClaire
  • reecie1034
    Options
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.... Shaylan-Mom2boys3-MissShancey-Sherryjbaby-VirtuousVal...
    I am SOOO excited that ya'll decided to join this mission as well!!!
    I am confident that we will all be successful and push ourselves beyond our comfort zones in this challenge because it seems lije we have a TEAM of motivated, goal oriented people who have accepted the MISSION. I am sooo looking forward to MONDAY.
    We are about to see our Mind, Body and Overall Health Transform before our Eyes... So Get READY :-D
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    This is just what I need to get my motivation up and get back in the game!

I mapped my route today with a pre-walk. It will be 1.69 miles.
    I'm going to try to get my husband and roommate to join the challenge with me too :0)
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Am I going crazy? I was trying to find the requirements for this mission (or recommendations) that I thought I had read the first day I agreed to join but I can not find them. Did I get this confused with another challenge?

I would be considered a beginner since I just started walking Tuesday. Now what am I to be doing?
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Am I going crazy? I was trying to find the requirements for this mission (or recommendations) that I thought I had read the first day I agreed to join but I can not find them. Did I get this confused with another challenge?
    It's in the main info for the group.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    It's in the main info for the group.

Thank you. I just learned something new :) didn't even know about that but went searching after your response.
  • mpmyers36
    mpmyers36 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in! I need a little motivation and accountability.