W5D3

Options
Ive just completed the 20 minute run! cant believe that i actually made it and it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be!

I had to stop twice due to my shoelaces untying but that wasn't for more than a few seconds at a time so i added a bit more on at the end to make up for the stops! Still cant believe i made it!

Just to add it was raining quite a bit as well but i really didn't want to put it off for today as i was itching to give it a try, so glad i did as the rain kept me that bit cooler haha

Replies

• ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I felt like a rockstar when I did it, you are amazing!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Amazing!

I Did Week 5 Day 1 yesterday and before that, I was dreading the Day 3 run. Yesterday felt soo easy to me so I pushed myself at the end and ran through my last run, through the cool down and then some for 14 minutes total. I now have no fear over the dreaded day 3 run!
  • Drastiic
    Drastiic Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Good job! How's your left leg?
  • Danzavar
    Danzavar Posts: 8
    Options
    brilliant work guys, your all doing great :D

My left leg seemed fine all the way through the jog, i stretched before i went out and took some ibuprofen just incase as it was the longest run yet, cant really say i sailed through with no difficulty but i didn't have to stop due to any aches which is a plus! just need better laces haha