It's been awfully quiet in here...

Options
inlander
inlander Posts: 339 Member
Where did all my apple ladies go?! It's been quiet in here. How is everyone's progress coming along?

On 04/06/12 I posted my stats in here. They were:

5'9.25" tall
200.8 pounds
Bust 46.5 (around fullest part of bust)
Waist: 38 (where it naturally curves in a little)
Hips: 42 (around my flat *kitten*)

Today, my stats are:

5'10" (Note: My husband measured me at 5'10" recently, so I'm just going with that. Maybe my posture is better now. I don't know.)
185.0 pounds
Bust 44.0 (around fullest part of bust)
Waist: 35.5 (where it naturally curves inward)
Hips: 40.5 (again, around my flat *kitten*)

(Other sidenote: I started MFP, taking it somewhat seriously, at the end of January 2012. My measurements then were: Bust 48", Waist 40", Height 43".)

Share your progress with me!! I want us all to celebrate together.

Replies

• atrjohnson
    atrjohnson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I don't measure enough to post but I will be going to the DR on Friday and will have an idea of how much I weight then.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Still here! I checked my post when we did measurements and I was 263 (4/6/12). Today I'm 231. So, better! I don't have a tape measure where I am (I'm away for the summer), so hopefully the numbers will be really different by September...
  • atrjohnson
    Options
    I still have not checked my measurements but I am down another 3 lbs to 270. I started at 294.
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I have just joined this group so I am hoping that there are still some apples in the Orchard to keep me company!!:flowerforyou:
  • atrjohnson
    Options
    Ladies I am checking in and my weight is down to 246. I swear if I get to 200 I might htink I am the finest woman in the world.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hey all, glad to see my apple peeps here!
  • sandygettingfit
    sandygettingfit Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Since it's so quiet - I'll post!

I'm down to 147 - from 165 in April 2012. Woo hoo! My goal is 138 - which is the number that will put me at health body fat percentage.

I'm currently wearing sizes 8/10 depending on the brand. Hope to get to a size 6, which I haven't worn since 2006.

How's everyone else doing?
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi, just recently joined this group. I am so happy to know that there are other "apples" out there that share my body type, lol. Well, I am finally going to break down and get a gym membership so I can exercise and lose the rest of this weight from my midsection/back. I have been at this weight loss thing for almost 2 years, going back and forth with my diet and exercising. In that time I've lost a total of about 45 lbs, and I'm finally ready to be very serious about this and lose the last 30lbs. I want to get a jump on all of the "new years resolution" people, lol. Hoping to drop at least 15 more lbs by new years. Wish me luck.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hi thought I'd do a progress update I'm 5'5"

21 pounds ago (before I was on MFP) I was:-
    11 stone 1 (155)

40 bust
    36 tummy (didn't bother taking waist measurements at first)
    39.5 hip
    23 thigh

today
    9stone 8 or 134 pounds

36.5 bust
    28.5 waist
    31 tummy
    37 hip
    20.5 thigh

Don't have the measurements of my highest weight or my MFP start measurements to hand

:) fairly happy with most of my current measurements just want to get that tum in the twenties and I'll be as happy as anything :P