JUDDD

Options
mstorvik
mstorvik Posts: 356 Member
So I read about this up day down day diet last night on a low carb forum. Has anyone tried it?

Also, last night I took an epsom bath and I went to sleep and woke up an hour late in binge mode. I ended up eating cheese and almonds in the middle of the night!! I never do that... but I also usually have 1600 cals a day and I ended on 1400 yesterday. It was weird because I just wanted to eat and eat...

The good news is, I have leveled out at 162.5 this week. So this tells me this lat 12.5 I have to lose is gonna be a PIA! :)

Replies

• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i've heard of it, haven't tried it, but i like fasting.
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Here is the website to the JUDDD forums, go check it out, I think it is a fantastic way of eating!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Whatever works for you but what is wrong with aiming to eat right every day?
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Whatever works for you but what is wrong with aiming to eat right every day?

Tried that ..did not work...low cal, low carb and JUDDD works for me
  • mstorvik
    Options
    I would have to watch on the JUDDD because I know I would hog out on the up days... although staying low carb.. hogging out means i want about 300 calories usually - HA!
  • mstorvik
    Options
    BTW... I would never take hgc though. If I feel awkward putting artificial sweetener in my body, I can't even fathom taking hcg...
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I tried it I read about it in lowcarbfriends.. It wasn't for me but some have great success with it:) I always say whatever works for ya!