Hi! I'm fairly new to EM2WL and looking for friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You're free to add me too. That goes for anyone else looking for an eater to be friends with :)
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends from this group, too. I just joined yesterday and could use some feedback on my diary from others who are eating more! :)

32, married, stay at home mom of 2. :)
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I would love tons of eat more to weigh less friends.
  • Daphnemomof9
    Daphnemomof9 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 too. I really appreciate friends who eat enough. Feel free to add me.
  • deevatude
    deevatude Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    everyone can add me
  • LilBritGettinFit
    LilBritGettinFit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am new to EM2WL also and would like friends that don't starve themselves. I am 27 and have always been active but never balanced my eating with my exercise so I have been overweight my whole life. Been at it for 2 years and lost 44lbs but the eat less work out more routine is no longer working and I have been at a plateau for months. I have spent weeks sabotaging and the last week or 2 I have been eating at TDEE -15%. I am committed to being patient for the next 4-6 weeks. I run 2 days a week, Zumba 2 days a week and do body weight exercises 3 times a week. Eating more has given me so much more energy and I am sleeping so much better! Very excited for this new journey! Feel free to add me with a little message so I don't ignore you. :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! It's always nice to have other EM2WL friends on my list!
  • Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new to the group and haven't adjusted my goals yet on mfp, but will as soon as I figure out what they should be. I'm 38, stay/work at home mom of 2 (8 and 10), 5'2", cw 152. I'm on my second round of Supreme 90, not loosing much the first round but lost some inches (didn't track) and gained muscle. Mfp has me set at 1200 of course, and I eat that plus exercise calories and usually go over too, I seem to eat around 1500. I'm not certain my exercise amount so I'm not sure how much in increase yet.
    BMR 1423
    TDEE (1-3 hours light exercise) 1956 with 15% cut on that at 1663
    TDEE (3-5 house moderate exercise) 2206 with 15% cut on that at 1875
    If I go with the light exercise amount, that looks to be an extra snack (not a beer lol), protein shake to get to those calories. So I may start there. I get probably 3 hours a week exercise from Supreme 90 but some of that is more than light. So maybe split the 2 numbers and go with something like 1750?

Anyway add me!
  • silvercanoe
    silvercanoe Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Pamela! I sent a friend request. I'm fairly new to this group, too.