30s Daily - 7/5

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our daily thread!

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)
Emily (emom3boys)
Randy (Randyamc)
Sandra (Leeloominai01)
Toni (Themoodys13)
Corey (coreyisaacs)
Joe (misterbigg36)

Replies

• shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sandra - you are not alone, I struggle getting my macros right. I'm always too high on carbs, a bit high on fat, and low on protein. I'm doing 40/30/30 c/f/p, how about you?

I'm stuck inside most of the day today again potty training my son. I did manage to take him for a short 30 min walk in the stroller yesterday, and modified my weight routine somewhat with what I could find at my parents house. 6 lbs in dumbbells is better than nothing!

I hope once DH wakes I can get my run in, but if he sleeps much later it'll be too hot. I'm trying not to worry about it though, we are on vacation after all!

I did some late nigh snacking last night :embarassed: but was pleased when I logged it in this morning it only put me about 100 cals over for the day. Of course, I only eyeballed my wine measurements :drinker:

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday!
  • Dedee36
    Dedee36 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Shorty 313...... Hope you have a good day PTing. I just got our youngest PT trained in Feb. Weare so glad we are all done with that.

I'm on Vacation day #2. I plan on shampooing the living room furniture and carpet. I boomed yesterday and layed around doing nothing but eating
  • coreyisaacs
    Options
    Gotta admit, the 4th was fairly difficult to avoid in terms of eating and exercising. We had family in town, which makes the eating all the more difficult. The one thing I did indulge in yesterday was Smores. Oh they were so good!!!

One the flip side though, after family left, I was able to get an hour in on the bike and elliptical. I'm really looking forward to closing the chapter on this week and getting to the next.

Debbie - I remember those days of PTing. So many FOND memories. Good luck and hope its going well.
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My 2 1/2 year old is potty training as well. He's doing pretty good with it. We have minimal accidents - but he doesn't like public potties (who does). Hope yours goes just as smoothly.
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!! Hope you guys had an awesome 4th.

Woke up feeling sick. Think I ate a bit too late. Sooo that means, I get to run in the HOT this evening! Weeee

Hope everyone has a kick *kitten* day! ;)
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    Hello All!

Hope everyone enjoyed the Holiday! I enjoyed it too much, lol! Ended up drinking and eating way too much! We also celebrated my Dad and his wife's birthdays, so there was DQ ice cream cake. yum! So, today has been rough. I am still tanking on that whole going to bed earlier thing! So, now because I am soo tired and bored, all I have been doing today is eating! :( I am not happy with myself for the fact that I haven't worked out at all this week! I really really have to get back into routine and stay away from the sweets and get more sleep!

Have a nice Thursday all! I was thinking it was Monday for a second there, oh geez!
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    I saw it today! That magic number that means I am down 10lbs! Yay!!

I can't say I have been giving this my all. Probably not even a full 50% but our little group has really helped me keep on the right track! Slow downward versus slow creep up. So I am very grateful that you guys are here. :-)

Apparently I managed to injury my knee on vacation. The doctor says ice it and be gentle with it. Makes gyming a little trickier but I figure anything low impact should be ok.

Have you guys heard about the Zombie Running App? https://www.zombiesrungame.com/ Looks really fun!

Hope everyone had a good (Zombie free) day!

Sara Grace
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    I saw it today! That magic number that means I am down 10lbs! Yay!!

I can't say I have been giving this my all. Probably not even a full 50% but our little group has really helped me keep on the right track! Slow downward versus slow creep up. So I am very grateful that you guys are here. :-)

Apparently I managed to injury my knee on vacation. The doctor says ice it and be gentle with it. Makes gyming a little trickier but I figure anything low impact should be ok.

Have you guys heard about the Zombie Running App? https://www.zombiesrungame.com/ Looks really fun!

Hope everyone had a good (Zombie free) day!

Sara Grace

Congrats Sarah Grace!