Hi there ladies!

Options
My name is Ella I am new to myfitnesspal just looking for some friends who are looking for the same thing as me! I just had my first baby in march and I need to feel better about myself. Today is the first day of the rest of my life, I goto the gym tonight for the first time and I could use all the motivation in the world to keep it up! I was introduced to this site by a friend and I hope its everything I need! I hope everyone else is having a great day!
<3 Ella

Replies

• wrecks2much
    Options
    Have fun and good luck! its hard loosing wieght with a little one but you need to stay healthy to keep up with them! Make it fun unlike a chore. Find something you like to do and try new things!!!! you go get em!!!
  • JessePaige90
    JessePaige90 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The best motivator is finding exercise that you actually like. My biggest problem (aside from being top heavy and limited as far as what I can do without hurting the girls) is that there isn't a lot of activity that I can tolerate every single day so I try to do a variety of activities and find friends to do them with, exercising is always more fun with a friend. I like to bike with my husband and right now I'm trying to get one of my girlfriends to be my Zumba partner. Good luck with your goals and congratulations to you on your baby!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    This is an excellent workout routine for everybody to try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_fCqg92qks

Here are some of the moves broken down

1249883_o.gif

1823286_o.gif

Good luck on your journey everyone:flowerforyou:

Edit: This shouldn't be done by guys, it just doesn't look right.

tumblr_m6diy1EScR1rxlmf0o1_500.gif