Ticked! I lost my pictures!

Options
Renae_Nae
Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
Well, I lost my pictures...granted it's only been a few days in so it's not THAT big of a deal.

Then I realize...I started on the wrong day. I needed to start Sunday, not Monday because 90% of our family activities are on Saturdays and it just makes it tough to workout. Like this Saturday we are spending the day at the springs which means leaving the house by 8am and a big chance of someone sleeping in the living room since we always have friends go!

So...I'm finishing this week! Then Sunday I'm going to re-take my fit-test, pictures, and measurements! 60 days from then (no matter what workouts I miss if any) I will send in my stuff to get my t-shirt.

*IF* I don't miss 1 workout burning at least 400 calories on normal days and 300 during cardio recovery during the first month I'll get a massage...get through month 2 and it's another massage and a dinner at my favorite steak house with all the bread I can eat lol.

Replies

• Kristihub
    Kristihub Posts: 46
    Options
    Maybe give yourself like 2 free passes if needed since you are putting in an extra few days. :) actually, I would recomend NOT redoing the fit test. Do the Cardio Recovery on Sunday then "begin" Day 2 Monday. Just a thought. At least you recognized in week one that you need to revamp your schedule. Great job setting up rewards!
  • csiwannabe88
    Options
    I am going to be starting on july 16th and I already have my reward picked out. All of the birthday/parties will be over with, so I can dedicate myself completely to the workout. If I do all of the workouts, I am getting a spa day. I found one that had a package with a hour long body wrap and an hour long massage. I am finishing the 30 day shred on the 12th and will be treating myself to a pedicure :) I finally found a system that works for me and I will stick to!
  • SGTflatfoot
    SGTflatfoot Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Not to put a damper on your rewards, but the first rule of health related goal making is to never reward yourself with the root of the problem. With weight loss that means you should never reward yourself with food, maybe try a spa day like csiwannabe88? or something equally enjoyable to you. Problem is you may find yourself running in circles.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Why not just retake your photos now, and rather than take your rest day on Sunday, take it on Saturday? I don't get why you feel you need to start the whole process from the beginning? I fully expect that I'm going to have to move around my rest day occasionally over the next two months given prior weekend plans.