My funny workout :-)

Options
melry77
melry77 Posts: 43 Member
So as I was reading the book and preparing for this program I was so pumped! Had images of myself working out HARD, lifting heavy, slamming weights, grunting, sweating... like Rocky! Well my workout yesterday looked more like this: I put the baby in front of the tv for 20 minutes to play, where she will be happy as long as she can't SEE me. I close the door and do some lifts but then have to go to the kitchen for push ups on the counter, sneaking behind the couch on all fours. Then back to the weight room, then back to the kitchen. Then I need to do my step ups on the fireplace mantel and the confrontation is unavoidable, she sees me and fusses. So then I do my oh so frustrating step ups while singing Old Mcdonald, which she thinks is hilarious. But now the jig is up, I have to do the prone jack knife in the doorway while playing peekaboo, desperately trying to stay on this silly ball, which she WANTS. Then another set of Old Mcdonalds and finish up with a set of peekaboos again. Lol I know I'm getting the job done but I don't quite feel like Rocky :-)

Replies

• samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Way to go getting it done...and keeping baby happy LOL
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I bet Rocky will have hard time getting the job done like you did! Way to go multitasking , mama!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Still badass
  • theginnyray
    theginnyray Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    LOL That is cute!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    too funny!! Glad you were able to get it done though, and keep your baby happy!!
  • loricolwill
    loricolwill Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! LOL!
  • cyndist
    cyndist Posts: 43
    Options
    Haha so cute love it. So now if anyone says they can't do this workout because they have a baby we can point them to this post. :)
    Cindy
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Love it! Super cute :flowerforyou:
  • TheGsMama
    TheGsMama Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness that is hilarious! My kids try to do what I am doing when I bodyrock and they just end up getting in the way. I love it.