Anyone else seeing NO inches lost??!!

Options
Hey everyone - hope you're all keeping on keeping on. After 19 KBT workouts i decided to take measurements this morning. I've managed to lose 1/2 inch off my right thigh (both left and right are 20 inches now). Aside from being symmetrical now that is all I have lost - ANYWHERE! I go hard - don't 'phone' it in - HRM gives about a 400 cal burn, keep good form and I sweat like crazy! Anyone else experiencing these kind of results or should I say non-results? :smile:

Replies

• smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any inches however I can tell that I am a lot toner and there is defiantly some shape to the toosh. Kind of discouraging not loosing inches but I can see the difference and feel it in my clothes. :-)
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost many inches off of my thighs, but I notice that the cellulite has improved greatly, and I am pretty firm, but I am also doing Ripped in 30 and sometimes walking. Are you doing any other workouts? Are your clothes fitting better? I was also getting discouraged because of the number of inches I have lost so far, but once I realized that my body is changing all over I felt better.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Thanks ladies - very good to know - thought I must be doing something wrong :smile: I suppose there is a difference in the my shape. And my golfing buddy tells me she's noticed I've lost some cellulite. Guess not all successes can be measured - with a scale or tape! Have a great day - last day of level 2 for me today - level 3 tomorrow - yikes!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I say about 1/2 inch lost in my thighs as well, but i can notice almost no cellulite and my butt looks firmer and so does my legs