Where Are You All From?

Options

Replies

• lovely2014
    Options
    Hi I'm Emily I'm from a small town in Illinois and when I mmoved to Chicago I gained a bunch of weight and then when I moved to Minnesota i gained even more! So I'm here to help others and hope this will keep me on track. :D
  • amysaenz24
    amysaenz24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Im Amy from Austin Texas! yeehaaa! i think i saw 2 others from tx as well! hello everyone!
  • janellehinze
    Options
    Hi, I'm Janelle! I am from Nebraska, but am a recent midwest transplant to Brooklyn, NY! I am excited to watch us all shed some pounds! Bring it on!
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm from New York and just finished my first year of teaching high school English. I managed to pile on almost 20lbs and I want to be back to my pre-teaching weight. Nobody told me there would be a freshman 15 involved AFTER college!!
  • Leslie715
    Leslie715 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm Leslie from Shreveport, LA. I'm 46 and have no kids of my own, but helped raise my 19 yo niece when my brother passed 9 yrs ago. I'm happy to meet everyone :)
  • crenfro
    crenfro Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Clarissa. I live in the Nashville, TN area. Nice to meet everyone.
  • ShizukaSamurai
    ShizukaSamurai Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Shizuka. I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area. I have a 5 month old daughter. Nice to meet you all! :)
  • kittime
    kittime Posts: 10
    Options
    hi

I am Kit from New Zealand !!
    I am married,retired and a Gma !!!
    have just found this site and am keen to have some buddies
  • kyd007
    kyd007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    KD from. Tucson AZ............mother of 2 ...trying very hard to lose 90 lbs.....yes 90!!!!!!!
    13 gone so far!
    Using MFP for support and tips!
  • saalty1978
    Options
    Hi am Sharon from Fairview, PA. I have one 5 year old son and work part time as an accountant (I know desk job, not very helpful when you are trying to lose weight!)
  • jdhubbard
    jdhubbard Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Jen, 29, living in a small town in Ontario, Canada. I'm a proud mom of two boys, ages 4 and 4 months, that keep me very busy. My goal is to lose 50lbs (and probably need another 20 after that) so that I can keep up with them!
    Nice to meet you all.
  • ldboggan
    ldboggan Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Leslie. Im from Cincinnati, ohio. I have two sons 21 &18. Im trying to shed 20lbs.
  • lionessJJ
    lionessJJ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey! im jj from Jamaica! nice 2 meet u guys
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    Hi, my name is Cynthia & I live in a small town in South Georgia. I've lived all over the world as an air force brat, but my roots are now here in Georgia.
  • kcaito
    kcaito Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm Katie. We have 3 teenage sons and live in Atlanta. Trying to lose the baby weight. The problem is my baby is 13!
  • MLL0319
    MLL0319 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Michelle and I am 28. I have three kids, 9, 4 and 1 years old. (All girls) I live in Michigan.
  • txdistancerider
    Options
    Another Texas girl here! I live in Euless, just outside of Ft. Worth Texas.

Great to meet everyone from all over and feel free to send me a friend request if you want to keep in touch...can use all the help I can get to stay motivated! I want to lose weight and also just get fit and feel better. I am tired of feeling tired all the time!

It's hotter than you know what here in Texas this time of year so I go to my local Rec Center to work out but also get as much excercise as I can caring for my horse and riding when it's not too doggone hot!

Okay gotta run...time to go workout! See y'all later.
    Tracey
  • la20la12
    la20la12 Posts: 29
    Options
    i am lavani, 25yrs from scarborough ON.have two kids. one is three and the other one is one.
  • Emmarogers2008
    Options
    I'm Emma. I'm 30 not married but have a disabled parnter of 15 years we have 2 childen aged 8 and 5.
    I'm from Wolverhampton, England
    I love to cook especially baking (probably not the best past time for a person trying to lose weight)
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My name is Ashley. I'm 29 and a mother of 2 boys.