Sundresses! Favorites? I need some!

ItsPheebs
ItsPheebs Posts: 127 Member
I hate shopping. I'm like a 7 year old. I have been known to just sit down on the floor in the store and whine. My friends know this, and they bribe me with Starbucks. It's not pretty, but it's who I am.

I'm needing to not wear my jeans right now for this reset, but I don't have sundresses. Since I've lost weight, I've been replacing my wardrobe slowly and I needed work and work out clothes first. It's expensive!

So where do you buy them? Any favorites shops (online or brick and mortar)? Suggestions for dresses that are good for big busted gals?

I haven't seen the Notebook or the Vow either ... so someone may come and pull my girl card later today. :wink:

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Well, if you're looking for transition stuff go to consignment shops or Goodwill. You'll be surprised what you can find!
  • Kohls has a ton of cute stuff! It's my go to store. :)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    ATHLETA!!! Online too so no shopping needed. :-) I live in them. Adorable, stretchy cotton, and very flattering!
  • ItsPheebs
    ATHLETA!!! Online too so no shopping needed. :-) I live in them. Adorable, stretchy cotton, and very flattering!

YES! I had forgotten about them. :flowerforyou:

We have some great second hand stores, and I love Khol's too ... but it requires sorting through racks and stuff. That brings on tantrums. :grumble:
  • LOL! How about Kohls.com! Easy search features to keep tantrums at bay! :flowerforyou:
  • ItsPheebs
    LOL! How about Kohls.com! Easy search features to keep tantrums at bay! :flowerforyou:

Didn't even know it existed! Thanks. :)

Also have to share TitleNine.com ... such great athletic/play gear and cute dresses.
  • Do you have h&m? If so they do lots of nice basics ESP dresses. They are fairly cheap (so not designer quality) but pretty cute. The have a website too