last 6lb, holiday in 32 days, can I do it?

Options
emmamc252
emmamc252 Posts: 56 Member
I've had a mad few weeks at work so i've just been maintaining, the days have slipped away and I now have 32 days until my holiday.
I really want to break the 9stone marks, 8stone 13.10 will do me but I want to break it. currently on 9 stone 5. I'm 5ft 8 and a medium frame so I know the weight isn't going to come off easy now, I haven't been under 9 stone since I was a kid but I really want to make it.
So My plan is 1200 kcal a day which with a sedentiary level should give me a 500kcal defecit 3500 a week
, going the gym 4 times a week and doing 450 cardio each time,(plus strength training after but don't think this burns many kcal) so weekly defecit of 1800
and I am planning on doing insanity 6/7 days.(just did the firness test today
and generally plan to be as active as possible, drink as much water as possible etc etc.

With the math of 3500 kcal equals 1lb weight loss I should get there but we all know its not that easy!
I've come so far,from 198lb after having DD! But I really feel like I need to make this last stage just to prove to myself that I can reach my goals.
Any other advice for me? I will literally do anything!!!

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You could do it! But you will have to be as near perfect as you can manage.....