On Your Mark, Get Set....

Options
myohana4
myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
GO!!!!

It's time to begin our challenge. We are all on different time zones so I thought I would be posting this Saturday evening for those of you who are ahead of us!

Just a reminder, we will be recording our weight and measurements every Sunday. There are two ways to record the measurements. You can either post a reply on the Weigh In Thread or use the Google Doc link below to record your measurements. It is up to you! Whatever will be easier for you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZOpOv758RldGxVNHJ4TmVfNnF3Z09abGZnWjZkT3c

I know there is a lot of talk about doing it every day or taking a day here and there for rest days. Whatever you decide to do is ok. Our goal here is to stick with this program for 30 days and see amazing results. I can't wait!!

Please post how you are doing and let's get each other through the next 30 days!! I know we can do this!!
Let's kick Jillian's behind!! ;)

Replies

• RobynMarie48
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge...where/how do we find the workouts or join?
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    Options
    I'm soo in! Thanks foe doing this challenge! I just got back from vacation and gained a few pounds! I have wanted to start the 30 day shred, yay! I love the idea about the spreadsheet! I put my name on it, hope you don't mind! Thanks again! I plan on starting it tomorrow and doing it 5 days a week here, yay! :smile: :smile:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    let's bring it everybody! good luck
  • myohana4
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge...where/how do we find the workouts or join?

Just join our group and you are in! You can post your measurements on the weigh in thread in order to track it.

Glad you are joining us!
  • myohana4
    Options
    I'm soo in! Thanks foe doing this challenge! I just got back from vacation and gained a few pounds! I have wanted to start the 30 day shred, yay! I love the idea about the spreadsheet! I put my name on it, hope you don't mind! Thanks again! I plan on starting it tomorrow and doing it 5 days a week here, yay! :smile: :smile:

Welcome! We can do this!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to get started too! I weighed in today, but I'll put my weight and measurements in tomorrow morning since I think I'm due for a whoosh! tomorrow morning judging by my scale tonight. I want to put in an accurate starting weight.

(Why do I only see typos AFTER I post?)
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Yay! I probably won't get my workout in til late tomorrow, because of work, but I will DEFINITELY be getting it in!
    <3
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I started this, this week, but have had 2 days off of doing it, so I'll join in, and just do a bit of extra time, with the 3 days I've already done :-)
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    yaay! I cant wait to finish it and be on day 30!
  • LadyMorganna
    LadyMorganna Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OK I have already started the 30 day shred. I am on day 17. but I still want to join you ladies! I will just keep going after my 30 days :) I am also going to look into more of jillians DVD's. I want to do her ABs DVD and the Killer Buns & Thighs!!! :)
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ok, just finished my first workout on Level 1! It seriously kicked my butt. I'm not going to lie, I had to stop several times. Next time I'll push myself a little harder; need to shut up that voice inside me that tells me I can't do it when it starts getting tough. Looking forward to being able to finish the whole thing without stopping!
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Since I didn't weigh in before breakfast and coffee....I'll do that tomorrow morning, then will try to remember to switch my weigh in days to Sundays! I will be starting my workout soon. Still a little sweaty from bringing the pups on their 30 min walk. I am anxious to see even the slightest results in 30 days!
  • SntmntlGk
    SntmntlGk Posts: 16
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism today instead of 30DS since I was already on Day 3 as of yesterday, but I'll be continuing to Shred tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone's results!
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I did day one today, and I was able to get through the whole thing with only stopping once for about fifteen seconds. Ripped in 30 has definitely helped with my endurance. I like the 30 Day Shred because it goes by quicker.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L1D1 done 29 more days to go lol... it was a lot easier this time around..back in the fall when i first did it i had to pause right before the jumping jacks to go pee :embarassed: this time around i never had to stop and i was doing some of the advance moves..
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day1 Level1 complete! Not sure how long I will stay on L1. Wasn't bad for me at all!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    Options
    Day1 Level1 complete here! I'm not sure but will probably just stay on 1 level on for a few days since it wasn't bad here either! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :smile: :smile:
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Day 1 down, 29 more to go. I used two Smart Water bottles as my hand weights. Wasn't quite heavy enough so I think I might have to raid the cupboards for some canned food for tomorrow night.

Good luck to ya'll :-)
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 1>>>boy i sweated soo much but i got through..too excited!!!!!
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 2 L1 complete!! I'm sore in the legs but that's about it.