One Thing you Like One Thing You Hate

Options
2»

Replies

• MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I like that the workouts are so short.

I hate hearing Jillian's opening word every time I put in the DVD. Yes Jillian, I know that you are a tough trainer, I get it. So, I have to mute this part and leave the room until she finishes.

I also hate how Jillian says ," Just a few more", when really she means ten or twenty more.
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think I am a minority in that I love the butt kicks, jumping jacks and jump rope.

I HATE the squats and push-ups!

I feel like I am doing some of the exercises incorrectly. I'll have to look for some tutorials online to see proper techniques.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I hate hearing JM say the same thing every day. But I like hearing her say those same things when I'm tired and ready to stop pushing my hardest.

I hate seeing the smiles on her assistants' faces. But I like seeing them smile, because it reminds me that I should be happy about my hard work.

I hate feeling the burn, but I LOVE knowing the burn is making me the better me I want to be.

I also love punching all three of those ladies in the face during the second and third circuits. :love:
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I hate side lunges and jumping jacks. I hate hearing JM say everyday that if your looking for modified jumping jacks look somewhere else that she has 400 lb people that do them. That's great if you don't have knee, ankle, or hip issues, but it makes me feel like I am a failure when I have to modify them :sad:

I love chest flies and that its only 20 minutes. Most of all I like the 3 2 1 of the circuits and knowing only this much longer when it gets to the end of a circuit. If I am feeling tired that helps me push to the end.
  • prblmchild
    prblmchild Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love chest flys! I do wish that there was some kind of clock or counter; I also find myself giving up three or four reps before the routine changes.

My favorite line comes during level one, circuit two where Julian says "If you feel like you're dying, follow Anita". O.O
    Is there another option?
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Love the fact it's 20 minutes. I hate the side lunches with the arm lifts.
  • Kitzey
    Kitzey Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I like that I can get through this Workout now : ) When I first started I was done after 10 minutes and swearing at JM for trying to encourage me when I couldn't physically do anymore. Never in a million years when I first started did I think I would be doing the "harder" versions of the exercises for most of the DVD.

I have knee issues so put me down for not liking the butt kicks because I physically cannot perform that movement and I hate that I cannot do them.