NSV!! So happy!

mgall86
mgall86 Posts: 30 Member
Just had to jot down my NSV because I had been a little doubtful on whether EM2WL would actually work for me.

Well, I officially started strength training consistently (4-5 days/week) about 4 weeks ago and I just recently started EM2WL about two weeks ago. It took me that whole first week to really get my calories up and at a steady number each day, but the second week has gone much smoother!

Not only do I feel SO much better, I am not tired, cranky, or starving at all! I measured myself this morning and I have lost almost 2 inches off my hips and a half inch off my waist! I am seeing major definition in my arm muscles. Also, I am able to hold a plank for an entire minute, which is a great feat for me since when I started I could barely do 15 seconds haha! And last but not least, I can now bend over and touch my toes and even the floor with ease while I'm stretching, when before I could barely reach down to my calves without my leg muscles straining and killing me!

Sorry for the long post, I am just so super excited to finally be seeing results! I haven't seen any scale movement but that means I haven't gained any weight with eating more either! Woohoo!!

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Wonderful results so far!
    You're getting stronger (physically and mentally), more limber, losing inches, and gaining muscle...all on a full tum! You should be very proud, cuz all that hard work is paying off...so very happy for you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    great results!!!
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Fabulous results, congrats!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Lovely NSV!
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    awesome job! You should be excited! Congrats!