SUNDAY WEIGH IN 7/8/12

Options
Hey Ladies... I am starting this thread now because I don't know how early some of you get up and weigh! So, whenever you do, post it here along with your most recent starting weight, goals for next Sunday, and any rants/encouragement you feel the need to let out. Good luck!

Replies

• 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 191
    Ending weight 189

I will gladly take a 2 pound loss! No big rant, just not a lot of support at home, so I am so VERY happy to have MFP! My goal for the week is to fit in more fun and active things with my kid during the day. My workouts are typically early, before she wakes up. :happy:
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    yes ma'am...havent lost any weight in about 2 weeks and now today i am where i was when i left mfp back in may. now the lbs that i lose will actually mean something to me...yay!!! lets all keep up the good work.

sw: 240.3 7/5 (i think)
    cw: 237.6 7/8
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 237
    This weeks weight: 227.6

9.4 lbs gone, yeah me! First week so mostly water weight I'm sure but still very excited to see. Not a lot of exercise this week. Two goals for the upcoming week, 1) start a morning walk each day, 2) lose 3 lbs. Hopefully adding the exercise will keep this going full force. Good luck to all!
  • azwalkingwoman
    Options
    Morning ladies! I started using my new scale on Friday so not sure exactly what my loss was for the week but sine I got my Aria, I'm down 1.8 lbs! Started at 173.5 and down to 171.7. My goal for this week is to continue to work with my fitbit and increase my walking and continue to work on my diet plan.
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    Congrats to everyone for their losses!

Starting weight: 338.0

Current Weight: 332.2

Let's keep up the good work ladies! My only goal for next week is to get under 330. I haven't weighed less than 330lbs in almost a year!
  • allyjoy83
    allyjoy83 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    239! Huzzah! I'm 3 weeks into eating right, my first week of real exercise (P90x), and I'm down 2 lbs from last week, and 11lbs total!
    This makes the cheat meal that much more exciting today because I know I've earned it!
  • KELVINSMOM
    Options
    Started my journey on June 25th and weighed in at 239.. after a week the scale said 229 no doubt a lot of water weight . I am happy and continuing to make more healthy food choices. My best recipe for the week was Carrot Ginger Soup with a hint of curry.. It as very tasty and I just imagined it was Lobster bisque from Red Lobster - Keep up the good work ladies , till next week :)
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    I started around 233. Today I weighed 192. My next goal is to be at 179, where I will merely be "overweight" and not "obese."

Everyone have a wonderful week!!!!
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I believe the scales say that I am 206 which means that I lost 2 lbs but it is hard to tell as i have just regular scales and they are hard to read. Will be getting digital scales on the weekend so I will have a better reading next week. We can so this my goal is to get below 200 this month.