Roll Call for 7/8/12 - Finished today's workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• CrazyC01
    CrazyC01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 1 5 # weights. Squats and the arm raises are the hardest for me. Headed to the pool to cool off. Feel good about doing the workout. :)
  • smullins55
    Options
    I did my workout this morning. I used 5 lb weights. I also watched the 2nd and 3rd levels....holy-moly!!! I can't wait! :)
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Done Day 4 of Level 1 today :-)
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yip Day 2 completed first thing this morning - nice knowing I have completed some excercise before going to work :smile:
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Did my day 1 today, I was very pleased to see my changes from last time.

1. I can do jumping jacks without stopping
    2. I can actually do the but kicks
    3. I could do all the push ups even if they were the girly way
    4. The only thing that still trips me up are the side lunges with front raises. Could be because I was using 5lb weights. They are still tough!

Did the whole work out with 5lb weights!
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I didn't know if there was already a roll call for today's workout, so I started one. Please let me know if I missed it (face palm).

I did Level 1 Day 1 today. Based on prior failed attempts at exercising, I know I have to do this first thing in the morning. I used 3 pounds weights and was very Anita-lite. I have bad knees so I do modify the jumping jacks and jumping rope by skipping rope while making extremely large circles with my hands.

Only 29 days to go. Wishing everyone good luck!

A Roll Call is a great idea!! It really helps make us accountable. Thanks for thinking of it!!

Happy Shredding!!
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1!! (really day 3 for me, but I'm starting over to be on schedule with everyone else) It was definitely better today than it was yesterday :)
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Finished day 1 using 5 lb weights because its all i have... and my arms are killing but its do-able! I'm so excited to be toned! :)
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 1 !!!! 29 to go

This is exciting and I am ready for day 2 !

Just a little NSV: Last night while doing my exercise routine I popped my hip (it was so loud my husband ask what was that ? We immediately began researching online to see what it could be) to the point that if the lounge chair had not been behind me I would have been in the floor.

Needless to say I have been on pain meds since then, but I have not let this stop my walks, exercise routine, or doing the 30DS today. I got a full hour in today in the old days I would have stayed in bed. I feel amazing and it working through the pain has helped work it out. It should be back to normal by tomorrow ! Yeah me !!!
  • lehualady
    lehualady Posts: 1
    Options
    Finished Day 1 with 3lbs. weights. The side lunges while lifting the weights were the only thing that really hurt and had to stop for a couple seconds.
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Im actially on day 3.. & I must say its easier and im enjoying it now :)
  • korinastern
    Options
    done day 1 and day two