Interested -

Options
kmac524
kmac524 Posts: 24 Member
I had never heard of this, til now. I was about to buy the book, but then realized I should get the audio cd's. Then, I saw the DVD. Help! Any suggestions? I'm fairly fit, have walked miles & miles & miles, and I don't know if this book or concept is what I'm needing?? Confused.

Replies

• tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I have the book. I have read it, but it has been a while. I will probably read more in a couple of weeks when I am on vacation. There is also one out there for running. It is interesting. I do want to try to incorporate it into my walking. Because I love to walk.
  • graceinbreath
    graceinbreath Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    So excited to see that there is REAL interest for this group!
    I just created this a few hours ago because I have just started reading the Chi-Walking book and I LOVE IT!
    A few weeks ago I got over zealous on the treadmill and did a very steep incline (I think it was like 10%) and the next day I could barely move!!!! I almost called out sick from work because I was in SO MUCH LOWER BACK PAIN - a friend of mine at work (who is Vegan, not that this matters but she is very health concious and THIN) suggested that I read the book Chi-Walking because I am probably not aligned correctly. I found this very intriguing and ordered the sample book on my kindle ... I read the intro (that was all that was included in the sample) and then ordered the real book for my kindle. I want to read the whole book and incorporated the ideas and challenges into myfitnesspal. I am excited that others are interested in doing this along with me!!!
    I suggest buying whichever version of the book works for you ~ Audio, Kindle, Paperback ~ As we go through the Chapters, let's share and encourage one another along the way. I will try to create mini-challenges and updates as we go...
    I am open to this group being as collaborative as possible!!!
    Thanks so much for JOINING!!!
    ~Christine (aka: graceinbreath)