Monday - July 9th to Sunday July 15th

Here goes another week. Back to C1 for me since I didnt stick to C2 for any of the 17 days:blushing:
Good luck everyone this week

Replies

• haasgirl
    haasgirl Posts: 55
    C1D8. This past weekend went pretty well. Feeling good so I'll continue on. Have a good week eveyone.
  • DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    Started Cycle 1 Tuesday July 3rd I have around 40 pounds to lose. I weighed in today and down 6 pounds. Getting easier.
  • s_martin210
    s_martin210 Posts: 12 Member
    C2D5 for me today. Still doing pretty good down a total of 9 pounds so far on 17DD and only 20 more to go!!! Still struggling with working out. I wish chasing a 14 month old around the house burned more calories. A mom can dream, right?
  • suzziebee
    suzziebee Posts: 14
    almost through C2 but not the best of time with the holidays - think I am going to return to the C1 - lost almost 15 pounds on C1
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    C1D12 for me. This is my first time trying this diet and I am loving it so far. So much easier than other things I have tried. I don't feel like cheating and I love the food. I have dropped 8 pounds so far.
  • eagle2pet
    eagle2pet Posts: 21
    I need some advice as far as calorie numbers are concerned. I am on day 7 (thought it was 8 as I posted earlier), I have lost almost 10 pounds. However I am finding I am coming in around 800-1000 calories a day. I'm not hungry but I know that that low can't be good. I noticed others stating they are having trouble getting in enough too. Is there a certain about that is recommended? (I don't remember reading so in the book). I do feel a bit weak at times but not hungry, maybe hypoglycemia?
    I look forward to the advice and giving and receiving encouragement.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    as far as the book says I can't find any set number of calories recommended. I shoot for 1200 to 1400 (I'm currently breast feeding my youngest child) but often don't make that. I think hydration is key for BFing so as long as I am getting enough to drink and don't feel hungry or lethargic I think it's all good.
  • s_martin210
    Every says 1200 calories because that is the minimum number of required calories for a healthy adult. I thought I was around 800 calories too at one point, but then I started added in the little things that you tend to forget about...for example, the olive oil that I cook with, that's 120 calories right there. On days that I feel like I am running low (I aim for more than 1200, I use a scoop of whey protein powder (100 calories for one scoop usually). Hope this helps.

Mycrazy8s, be careful with breast feeding. The book does not recommend that you use The 17DD while nursing. My doctor did not approve until after I stopped.

Good luck everyone.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    My doc is fine with it since my son is also eating regular food. He is 10 months old. I waited to start any calorie restrictive diet until he was eating solids. Thanks for the concern though.
  • s_martin210
    No problem.