Roll Call for 7/9/12 - Finished today's workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 2 L1 complete!
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just finished day one, level one. It's good to know I'll be 240 LBS lighter by the end of the month... because, you know, I'll be dead.

J/K - Keep up the good work everyone and thanks for the motivation!

LOL, I feel the SAME EXACT WAY! LOL Dead.
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    JELLO LEGS anyone?!?!?

Day 2 Level 1 is history! I did my push-ups standing up and using a wall. Better for my knees...but not as challenging to my core. But I feel that I at least got an arm workout, so I'm ok with it. Not really looking forward to tomorrow, as it is where I usually give up - but not this time!! I got on the treadmill afterwards and walked a mile - not my best workout, but it's an awesome one since it's been a minute since I've done more than just a dog walk lately!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 Level 1! Actually easier the 2nd day back at it. But I still hate the side knee lunges and arm raises. I had to do the 2nd set with 3lb weights so I could finish it. I also don't like the bicycle crunches. I can do each of the moves by themselves but for some reason can't put them together.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2 Level 1....
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 2 L1 completed
  • CrazyC01
    CrazyC01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 completed. Thighs and chest sore. Know the thighs are sore from the lunges not sure if chest is sore just from the Shred or from swimming too. Soaked and heading to the pool to cool off. Just going to lounge tonight in the pool.
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 ... Accomplished!! Woot woot,, def feeling it after two days..
  • korinastern
    Options
    got it whoooooooooo
  • kyd007
    kyd007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    day 1 level on done!:
  • ajaUFrls
    ajaUFrls Posts: 4
    Options
    Day 2 level 1 COMPLETE :):):) Hopefully I will keep it up past tomorrow. I normally get to day three and forget about it... Here's to hoping this challenge helps me :)
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    day 2 finished. I'm using 5 lb weights throughout the whole thing EXCEPT for the lunges.. I start out using them but half way through I'm done. I might need to get 3 lb weights or just push through it till i get stronger.. I'm proud of everyone! We are all amazing! :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,262 Member
    Options
    I did mine at 6 am after my 5 miles on the treadmill! I HAVE to do my workouts before work! I get up at 4:30 to start! I use 5lb weights! I want to be able to finish the dvd! Day 2 level 1 done, yay!!!!!!! This is the 3nd time tryig to finish! I WILL DO IT THIS TIME! I love the idea of the spreadsheet! :drinker: :drinker:
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2! It was rough, but I survived :)
  • smullins55
    Options
    Level 1, day 2 COMPLETE!!!

Way to go everybody! WE DID IT!
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 2 COMPLETE!!!

Way to go everybody! WE DID IT!

WE DID DO IT!!! We are awesome!! :)
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 completed !!!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Done!!
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete this morning. Still high on energy rush (1AM) but could barely walk and groaned every time I had to sit down at work. Anyone else feeling it in their quads? Yikes!