Too Obsessed

Options
Hi All! I love myfitnesspal and am hooked on using the app on my phone. I also love the idea of not obsessing about my weight loss and focusing on making smart choices to get me to a reachable goal of one pound per week. I would LOVE to drop weight faster than that (instantaneously would be preferred), but we all know that it just isn't possible...at least long term.

Where I need my most work is not my body...but in my BRAIN. I get so down on myself if I make one bad choice or I put on one pound that I can't seem to stop thinking about weight loss. When I am not dieting and trying to lose a few pounds, I am happy, fun, and thin. On the other hand, when I am focusing on entering in all of my food, exercising daily, and really trying to make good choices, I either gain weight or obsess about it so much that I can't enjoy other areas of my life.

Thank you so much for creating this group so that I can stop punishing myself if I can't drop 10 pounds in two weeks. (Although when I was in my 20s I could do that!).

Replies

• c501
    c501 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined the group. Yipee for me.
    I just wanted to share about T-Tapp which is another exercise program that is non jarring and is an overall body workout from a woman who worked with models to help their bodies stay in shape.I got educated on the Public Tevlevision station. It looks great to me. Thanks for talking about needing to re-boot our brains. Our health and a healthy body is most important not model looks.
    good luck this week!