Less Overwhelming!

Options
Loser79
Loser79 Posts: 28 Member
Hi. I just joined this group because I recently discovered the whole Community tab. 1 a week is a great goal to have. When I look at how much I want to lose, it depresses me so seeing other people aiming at 1 lb a week helps. Meeting the smaller goals will help us get to the bigger goal. I have to keep remembering that. Anyway, right now I'm training to start jogging long distances. I can't really jog short distances so this is going to be a challenge. I've made some progress and it feels rewarding. I've been trying to get my butt to exercise at least 4 times a week and I've managed to do that well, but it's my tastebuds that seem to be failing me. I am a foodie and I have a passion in cooking so eating good food is my downfall. There are times when I eat well, but my body doesn't want to exercise so if I could just get the 2 to sync together it'll be much easier for me! 1 lb a week...1 lb a week. I just have to tell myself that. It'll take a while, any loss is better than a gain. =)

Replies

• CleanCarol
    CleanCarol Posts: 26
    Options
    You are right that any loss is better than a gain. Just keep going one meal at a time and you can do it.!
  • lanelese
    lanelese Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome! So glad you are here!