5 days in

Options
2»

Replies

• Cerebrus189
    Cerebrus189 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Down 6 lbs from Friday. I do Primal eating, so lots of fat, protein, veggies, some fruit and nuts. I've been drinking more water this week, as well as trying to walk more, and I think that's what has made a difference.

I'm close to my ultimate goal with only 17 lbs left. I'm 5'10" and weigh 157 lbs at this point. At 140 lbs (goal weight), I'll still be in the normal zone, but I want muscle. I'm not doing any training at this point, other than walking but that is going to change this week. Technically I can go down to 130 and still be in the normal BMI, but who wants to be on the verge of being underweight?!
  • jc1115
    jc1115 Posts: 22
    Options
    I haven't weighed myself since Friday, and I had been doing well. Yesterday was a horrible day food wise. Had Girl's Night with the besties and ate garbage.

Getting back on track today. If it cools off enough I'll be going for a 6 mile run tonight after work.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    The weekend wasn't.kind to my diet, but I'm back to my pre-weekend weight. Picking up healthy snacks after work, I've been eating too many sugary snacks. Then its off to pilates - the calorie burn is small but the my waist, bum, and thighs are the better for it. Also went waking during lunch.

New motivation: going to Florida in 2 and a half weeks if I cam take the time off work!!
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    i'm scared for tomorrow... i've been doing good, but I feel like i'm bloated.. :( and i see that I weigh more than i'm supposed to, i'm gonna feel like a failure :(