Introduce yourself and let's see why you are here!

Options
124»

Replies

• DBNGUY786
    DBNGUY786 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am 35 from Beautiful but sticky Durbs. Have been on here for ages but only found this group today. Hopefully there are still people that are active on MFP as many South Africans seem to have given up on MFP years or months ago.

My fitness goals is to lose about 20 Kg.

Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Hey! I only found this group today and I've been on mfp for over a year! Not that it has helped me much. I am not dedicated and consistent enough. Hopefully I can get my backside in gear soon
  • FatExorcist
    FatExorcist Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hay guys looking for friends to keep me on the short and narrow. Im in Jo'burg
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Welcome! Pull up a chair. We don't chat much here though
  • Banoo2020
    Banoo2020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Banoo here. I joined to lose some weight and regain the enjoyment of exercise again. Clearly it’s not a magic potion. Just hard work.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Banoo2020 wrote: »
    Hi all. Banoo here. I joined to lose some weight and regain the enjoyment of exercise again. Clearly it’s not a magic potion. Just hard work.

Hi! Welcome! I hope you regain the joy of exercise, the weight will follow soon after
  • Banoo2020
    Banoo2020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Versicolour :D
  • Versicolour
    Options
    At least load shedding might help get us more active. No TV = go for a run. Not that it has worked for me so far
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Nita, 31, from the Free State, finally(!) at a healthy weight, sticking around because I'm terrified of gaining it all back and becoming fitter and stronger is the new goal!
  • Versicolour
    Options
    nitalieben wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Nita, 31, from the Free State, finally(!) at a healthy weight, sticking around because I'm terrified of gaining it all back and becoming fitter and stronger is the new goal!

Congratulations! The hard part is over. The other hard part begins
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    nitalieben wrote: »

Congratulations! The hard part is over. The other hard part begins

Thank you! Indeed! Plus it's the part I haven't quite figured out yet!