Roll Call for 7/10/12 - Finished today's workout?

Options
myohana4
myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
Go Be Amazing!!! We can do this!

Replies

• sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Finished mine! It was day 3 of level 1 for me. I was crazy sore from yesterday, but a friend had told me she was also really sore on day 3 and that doing the shred actually helped. It really helped for me too. Surprising but cool.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 7. I almost didn't, and then I did. I don't know how I'm feeling about it, except proud to say it's done. :)
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wowwee, yesterday's roll call showed that so many people did their workout. Go July 8th shredders!

Good job on today's workout as well, everybody! Especially since folks were sore and/or not really feeling like doing it. Keep it up!

I did Level 1, day 3. I too almost didn't, but ended up doing it. I'm glad I did.

Well done, everyone! We are doing it!
  • bnrose
    bnrose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I got mine in early this morning! Feeling great! Hoping to see results at the end of these 30 days!
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 3-check!

I also made myself do it this morning! If I wait until after work I just find too many excuses not too, like laundry, dishes, whatever. So happy I did it!

I skipped yesterday so now I'm on track with most everyone since I started on Sat. I do feel better even though I was pretty sore yesterday. Now most of the soreness is in my chest and arms from pushups (on the wall) and those damn chest flys!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,357 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done, yay! I also made myself do this! Tomorrow I have to be out of bed at 430 though, I felt like I was rushing! At least I done it! You guys rock! WE CAN DO THIS! Good luck guys!
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    im starting mines now so day 3 L1 completed
  • korinastern
    Options
    day 3 done and not as sore as yesterday but still tough tough tough
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    Day 3 done here too, and actually starting to feel like it's a bit easier. Hoping that my muscles get used to all of this and I can walk down my stairs in less than ten minutes tomorrow, though! ;)
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Day 4 for me DONE! I'm still having to take a rest on the circuit 1 cardio, but I feel like it's getting easier to work through.
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    done!! Everyone was right...it does get easier! If you haven't done it yet today and are afraid to start because you are sore...just do it! It actually felt good to work those sore muscles. Of course, it might be a whole different story come tomorrow morning! LOL
  • SntmntlGk
    SntmntlGk Posts: 16
    Options
    Done! Been doing it around 6:30-7:00 before both of the kids are up. Great way to start the day, I make better choices and want to burn even MORE as the day goes on! :)

I think I'm on day 5. My husband says he can see a difference already even though the scale hasn't moved. My waist is already a little bit smaller! Just a little...but still!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Day 4 for me DONE! I'm still having to take a rest on the circuit 1 cardio, but I feel like it's getting easier to work through.

^^ This. I finished Day 7 today, and by the time i get to that second set of jumping jacks, I have to take a quick breather....but in the last round of cardio I'm flying. I'm wondering if I need more of a warm-up than she gives. Might try that tomorrow...
  • cgarci50
    cgarci50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Day 4 for me and I'm done! Woke myself up at 6:30am!

Keep it up everyone!
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    I got day 8 in this morning after breakfast! keep it up guys :)
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 3 L1 in the books for me! I'm still quite sore, but I know it will get better. I even went out and up'd my weight's to 3 lbs. instead of 2, and man can i feel the difference!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Went through 3 phases this morning: Don't feel like doing it --> I think I'm going to die --> That wasn't so bad. Thank goodness for this group, otherwise, I wouldn't have stuck with it today.

I'm proud of myself for doing pushups through the whole first set today and the arm raises with the squats. I had to hit pause on the disk and do some more arm crosses and windmills before the second set of pushups, and managed a few more there from the second workout, but not quite at the full set yet, and gave my arms one little rest on the second squat arm raises. Definitely an improvement.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete. Tough addition to my already tough workout series I am doing. I don't think I would have begun this workout on my own, so thanks for creating this..27 more days :drinker:
  • sandrahermione
    Options
    Done mine after a little nap. Getting so much stronger.
  • patiblue
    patiblue Posts: 44
    Options
    I like getting mine in before lunch then I feel like I accomplished something during the morning and I have the rest of the day to know I did it already!