Changes/results??

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
Anyone noticing any changes any their bodies yet? Stamina? muscle definition? weight loss? What day are you on? and what is your routine? Im curious to know if ppl are getting some good results.

Replies

• Cazzyxo
    Cazzyxo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did measure my hips out of curiosity and was down 1.5 inches, also down 3lbs. TOTM now so avoiding scales until it disappears Just done day 9 :)
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I did measure my hips out of curiosity and was down 1.5 inches, also down 3lbs. TOTM now so avoiding scales until it disappears Just done day 9 :)

1.5 inches, 3lbs in 9 days!? thats great!
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I will do measurements tomorrow morning right when I wake up. I know that I've lost inches from waist and thighs. So far in July, I've lost 3lbs as well...but I do another source of cardio everyday (running, biking, soccer or baseball) which helps. Definitely noticing that my endurance has improved and I'm challenging myself with the weights more. Arms look a bit more muscley!

I should add that today I finished Level 1, Day 10. No rest days...straight through. Moving up to Level 2 tomorrow
  • melissa10666
    Options
    I'm on day 6 and I've already lost 1.5 inches off my hips and 0.5 inches off my waist :) xx
  • Curvimami
    Options
    These are some great results ladies!! So encouraging. Im on day 5 (STILL) lol. But am looking forward to day 15 when I measure and take pics again to see if there is any change.
  • S_Cronen
    S_Cronen Posts: 22
    Options
    I wish my waist and hips would go down...lol. I've lost 1 inch from my arms and 1 inch from my thighs and down 1.2 lbs for July. I also work out on the elliptical. I finish day 10 level 1 tonight!:happy:
  • jennakrysteen
    Options
    Tomorrow is my day 10...I checked a couple of days ago and I was down 1 inch in my waste and 1.5 in my hips. Half a inch from my thighs...and down 2lbs. Pretty happy with that!
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    day 9... nothing:huh:
  • Tonya0809
    Tonya0809 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 9 for me too..and nothing for me either! I have gained 2 pounds WTH!!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Day 9 for me too..and nothing for me either! I have gained 2 pounds WTH!!

I have heard that some ppl do gain when starting the 30DS do to the muscle building and the water that the muscle retains during repair. Dont be discouraged the weight will fall off once the muscle heals
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    buti was working with weigths before ! do u think that??:explode:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    buti was working with weigths before ! do u think that??:explode:

You haven't lost inches either??? Do you do cardio along with your weightlifting??? That will help burn off some more fat
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    I gained 4 lbs last week when I started 30DS!! I was so mad! I knew I hadn't really gained weight so I stuck it out and it came off the scale this week. So weird. You aren't alone.

So , no weight loss yet here. I just started level 2 yesterday. I have lost an inch off my waist and a 1/4 inch off my hips and an inch off each thigh.
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options
    I haven't measured myself body-wise (although I really probably should to add to my excitement), but I've lost 4.8 pounds so far since I started the 30DS.

I'll be doing L2D4 today.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I haven't measured myself body-wise (although I really probably should to add to my excitement), but I've lost 4.8 pounds so far since I started the 30DS.

Wow four pounds in 2 weeks!!! Great job!!!. You should definitely measure AND take pics ,Im sure you have lots of inches.
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options

Wow four pounds in 2 weeks!!! Great job!!!. You should definitely measure AND take pics ,Im sure you have lots of inches.

Thanks! I'll try to take pics over the last 2 levels!